Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My best friend who is female, is she starting to like me or is she just getting closer to me as a friend? we are aged both 21. We go out once a week for drink or dinner or shopping,

Why she may like me
    - we are always touching and hugging
    - the other day while she was driving me around, she was playing with her hair while she talked, never seen her ever play with her hair
    - she keeps mentioning this girl who I liked a while ago and had a thing for (this girl and I, are basically like twins, we have the same sense of style and personality)
    - her voice gets really high and her speech gets really fast around me, sometimes its hard to understand what she says, but around other people its slower, more soft. Close friends had noticed this
    - she always wears the necklace I gave her
    - overall I just think her vibe is more nervous around me,
    - yesterday at drinks, she moved her chair closer, then she randomly sat in my lap (surly friend do not do this?)

she may not like me
    she talks about this other guy, but she says she is over him.
    she encourages me to date girls

she knows I am a sexual person, she mentions it quite often, like we saw this piece of 'street art' on a wall, outside uni. I said what I saw, and she said I am very sexual person
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I dont know what kind of friendship you have but those are defo signs that she wants it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.