Turn on thread page Beta

The best course is at the Uni my ex goes to. watch

Announcements

I need serious advice here. So used to visit him there and I really loved the Uni. Then we broke up. Its still pretty fresh so I've been desperately trying to find a Uni with a better course and is as at a place that I like as much.

I know I shouldn't let this hinder my education or my choice but the thought of seeing him around there makes me feel sick. I'm scared that I'll feel trapped there, even though it'll be next year, I don't know how I'll feel. But it's the best Uni I've seen. Just.. help?

ReputationRep:
    How big is the uni? There is a big chance you will rarely see him, if at all, even at the same uni. There are people at my uni who I would never want to see again.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I need serious advice here. So used to visit him there and I really loved the Uni. Then we broke up. Its still pretty fresh so I've been desperately trying to find a Uni with a better course and is as at a place that I like as much.

I know I shouldn't let this hinder my education or my choice but the thought of seeing him around there makes me feel sick. I'm scared that I'll feel trapped there, even though it'll be next year, I don't know how I'll feel. But it's the best Uni I've seen. Just.. help?
    Uni is a big place.

If you happen to be part of societies that he's part of, then that's difficult. Or if you happen to be at the same club that he's at at the same time, then also awkward.

Otherwise, unless he's in your year and on your course then you'll be lucky to see him even once.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.