Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who else finds tattoos and face piercings a complete turn off? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    They are just ugly are they not and horrible?

ReputationRep:
    All civilized people find them a turn off...

ReputationRep:
    Face tattoos or any tattoo?

I have seen some ugly ones like eyeball ones :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    THIS. I was brought up in a place where it was chavvy to do such things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    (Original post by steeplings)
    THIS. I was brought up in a place where it was chavvy to do such things.
    I know lots of middle class people (mostly left wingers) who have tattoos. I'm working class but don't :getmecoat: too scared of pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    Face tattoos or any tattoo?

I have seen some ugly ones like eyeball ones :puke:
    No, the topic of the face refers to facial piercings (nose, lips, brows, chin ect.), with tattoos I mean anywhere on the body. They are just a Chavy characteristic. If a girl is covered in tattoos or piercings I stay well away from that

ReputationRep:
    I know lots of middle class people (mostly left wingers) who have tattoos. I'm working class but don't :getmecoat: too scared of pain
    Well you basically answered your question, left wingers have a habit of doing the weird things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    No, the topic of the face refers to facial piercings (nose, lips, brows, chin ect.), with tattoos I mean anywhere on the body. They are just a Chavy characteristic. If a girl is covered in tattoos or piercings I stay well away from that
    Idk. Like I said above I know a lot of middle class people with tattoos. They tend to have artsy media jobs though

"Covered in" is a turn off for me, one or two is nice on a guy

ReputationRep:
    Everyone with a job.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the tattoo and the location, but no tramp stamps pls. Face tattoos i find very strange, since you can't hide it... and face piercings, just no, piercings anywhere but the ears i find disgusting

ReputationRep:
    All tattoos are a turn off, especially facial ones. Same with piercings other than in the ear lobe.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's only acceptable if you're into a particular sub-culture like emo or goth. But grew up in a fairly middle class "english town with church in the south" setting so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeplings)
    I think it's only acceptable if you're into a particular sub-culture like emo or goth. But grew up in a fairly middle class "english town with church in the south" setting so yeah.
    I don't mean massive tattoos. Small ones. A lot of my friends from down South (places like Winchester?) have them, maybe it's a trend :dontknow: whereas the working class lads up North just get them all over lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wobuaini)
    It depends on the tattoo and the location, but no tramp stamps pls. Face tattoos i find very strange, since you can't hide it... and face piercings, just no, piercings anywhere but the ears i find disgusting
    (Original post by richpanda)
    All tattoos are a turn off, especially facial ones. Same with piercings other than in the ear lobe.
    But even when they smother their ears in a bunch of piercings it can be a turnoff. One is enough per ear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    But even when they smother their ears in a bunch of piercings it can be a turnoff. One is enough per ear
    That's why I said in the ear lobe...

ReputationRep:
    Idk. Like I said above I know a lot of middle class people with tattoos. They tend to have artsy media jobs though

"Covered in" is a turn off for me, one or two is nice on a guy
    No, any guy who wears piercings is borderline homosexual in my eyes. They are the pretty boy types who like to tan, go to spas and ****. Guys who cross that line are trying to engage with femininity which we all know for a guy is pretty gay

ReputationRep:
    No I love tattoos and piercings. I think more than 1/2 facial piercing at a time can be a bit much but I in general like (good) tattoos. Tattoos especially on guys is hot if they are done well.
    I would love to get both my nipples pierced but I am such a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I would love to get both my nipples pierced but I am such a pussy.
    Makes me want to vomit if I am going to be honest

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind tattoos to be honest, but I reaally like noserings.

ReputationRep:
    Tattoos are just horribly ugly anywhere, and the only piercings I'd find ok are ear piercings on women.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.