Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I keep my socks on? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. It is raining heavily and windy outside. So I am going to enjoy listening to the weather as I fall asleep.

I don't want to get too hot so I am going to take my T-shirt and trousers off. I have an extra blanket at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm at night. So my question is should I take my socks off so I don't get too hot, or should I leave them on as it is cold weather?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    So I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. It is raining heavily and windy outside. So I am going to enjoy listening to the weather as I fall asleep.

I don't want to get too hot so I am going to take my T-shirt and trousers off. I have an extra blanket at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm at night. So my question is should I take my socks off so I don't get too hot, or should I leave them on as it is cold weather?
    keep one sock on for your right foot, put the other sock over your willy to keep it warm

ReputationRep:
    Zhy

Always keep socks on.

ReputationRep:
    Off - let your feet be FREE and warm in the blanket

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how anyone can not wear socks in bed. I hate the feeling of cold bedsheets on my ankles.

One sock on. On sock off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    One sock on. On sock off.
    exactly, one sock on your right foot, the other sock off and then on your willy to keep it warm

ReputationRep:
    no the question is should the socks keep you on
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's probably just me but i wear socks all the time except when im showering, ever since i've moved to wales, the weather got much colder and i just never seem to want to take it off. i change it every day of course

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the only person who really hates wearing socks unless I'm going to be outside (with shoes on) for a few hours.

I never wear them to bed ever everrr

ReputationRep:
    Watching this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I feel like the only person who really hates wearing socks unless I'm going to be outside (with shoes on) for a few hours.

I never wear them to bed ever everrr
    I never wear socks unless going outside either. Can't stand wearing them to bed!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.