Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give any thoughts/opinions on the Music Tech BA or the Music Tech and Audio Systems BSc??

I'm not quite sure which one to put down as a choice (I might just put both tbh).

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering about that too. Actually, I'm interested more into sound engineering and music production but Huddersfield offers so many studies in music, that I even don't know what study program should i choose.

ReputationRep:
    I studied music tech and audio systems guys so feel free to message me

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I'm applying for popupar music production at the uni of huddersfield! Do you know if this uni is good to study this course?? I've choosen this one because the course content is exacly what I like and the university itself seems to have great facilities such as music studios etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sikhsingh)
    I studied music tech and audio systems guys so feel free to message me
    Hey there! I'm applying for popupar music production at the uni of huddersfield! Do you know if this uni is good to study this course?? I've choosen this one because the course content is exacly what I like and the university itself seems to have great facilities such as music studios etc...

ReputationRep:
    I've a 4th year on Music Tech and Audio Systems. Its a good course, i'd reccomend it. Has its ups and downs, but the placement year is ace too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespereira98)
    I'm doing Popular Music Production too!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

This video might be of interest - Julian is studying Music Technology and Popular Music BA(Hons) at Huddersfield:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SP...UQ5RTXS2727j1z

Kind regards,
    UoH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georg.ix)
    I'm doing Popular Music Production too!
    Hi! Would you recommend it? I really don't know which uni should I enroll in! I have offers from huddersfield and from good universities in London for music... Huddersfield really seems to be great but I thought London would give me more opportunities in the music scene... what do u think about that? Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If this helps James, another of our current students, Darren, blogs and vlogs about being a music student. You might find it interesting to find out more about his experiences. You can find him online here: http://blogs.hud.ac.uk/students/myun...-huddersfield/

ReputationRep:
    what type of questions did they ask in the interview in music tech and audio system?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Instrumentali)
    what type of questions did they ask in the interview in music tech and audio system?
    Hi Instrumentali

We're sure some of our current students in the TSR community would be able to help you with types of questions...

We can give you some more general information about interviews and auditions which will help, take a look here:
    https://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/...rviews/#/music

Do you have any other questions you need help with around applying?

Sarah - UoH

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.