Music Technology/Audio Systems at University of Huddersfield

Watch
ASeal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can anyone give any thoughts/opinions on the Music Tech BA or the Music Tech and Audio Systems BSc??

I'm not quite sure which one to put down as a choice (I might just put both tbh).
Hitashi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm considering about that too. Actually, I'm interested more into sound engineering and music production but Huddersfield offers so many studies in music, that I even don't know what study program should i choose.
sikhsingh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I studied music tech and audio systems guys so feel free to message me
jamespereira98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey there! I'm applying for popupar music production at the uni of huddersfield! Do you know if this uni is good to study this course?? I've choosen this one because the course content is exacly what I like and the university itself seems to have great facilities such as music studios etc...
jamespereira98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sikhsingh)
I studied music tech and audio systems guys so feel free to message me
Hey there! I'm applying for popupar music production at the uni of huddersfield! Do you know if this uni is good to study this course?? I've choosen this one because the course content is exacly what I like and the university itself seems to have great facilities such as music studios etc...
username2360247
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've a 4th year on Music Tech and Audio Systems. Its a good course, i'd reccomend it. Has its ups and downs, but the placement year is ace too.
georg.ix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jamespereira98)
I'm doing Popular Music Production too!
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

This video might be of interest - Julian is studying Music Technology and Popular Music BA(Hons) at Huddersfield:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SP...UQ5RTXS2727j1z

Kind regards,
UoH
jamespereira98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by georg.ix)
I'm doing Popular Music Production too!
Hi! Would you recommend it? I really don't know which uni should I enroll in! I have offers from huddersfield and from good universities in London for music... Huddersfield really seems to be great but I thought London would give me more opportunities in the music scene... what do u think about that? Thanks
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If this helps James, another of our current students, Darren, blogs and vlogs about being a music student. You might find it interesting to find out more about his experiences. You can find him online here: http://blogs.hud.ac.uk/students/myun...-huddersfield/
Instrumentali
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what type of questions did they ask in the interview in music tech and audio system?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Instrumentali)
what type of questions did they ask in the interview in music tech and audio system?
Hi Instrumentali

We're sure some of our current students in the TSR community would be able to help you with types of questions...

We can give you some more general information about interviews and auditions which will help, take a look here:
https://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/...rviews/#/music

Do you have any other questions you need help with around applying?

Sarah - UoH
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (105)
61.05%
No (35)
20.35%
Not sure (32)
18.6%

Watched Threads