x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Maths
    English Language
    English Literature
    Core Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
    Additional Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
    Further Additional/Triple Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
    PSHRE
    Geography
    Design and Technology - Textiles
    Spanish
    Statistics

My study level is... GCSE

ReputationRep:
    Ur a bit of a jjammy prick u dont need that much m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meistlord)
    Ur a bit of a jjammy prick u dont need that much m8
    I don't need that much what? GCSE's? Because I don't really have a choice in how many GCSE's I do. And you also need to sort out your spelling "mate." I don't think you even did enough GCSE's because you sure don't know how to spell.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh , im doing gcses this year and im smart. All im saying is taking that many gcses is not beneficial.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh , im doing gcses this year and im smart. All im saying is taking that many gcses is not beneficial.
    Yeah but I'm doing them because they're compulsory, not because I think they're beneficial. Plus, I'd prefer to have more GCSEs so I have more options when I go college or sixth form. How many GCSEs are you doing then?

ReputationRep:
    10 gcses. Thats all ya need. and itl get you in college or whatever piss easy

ReputationRep:
    10 gcses. Thats all ya need. and itl get you in college or whatever piss easy
    Yeah well I'm doing 11 GCSE's just one away from you so I'm not really getting your point? And you have to actually get better than just a pass grade to get into a good college so it's not just about the number of GCSEs you have because you could get all C's😁

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.