Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who has horses or ponies? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have ponies who else rides? What breeds? Pics :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    My daughter rides. Took her horse to Uni for 3 years out of 4. Irish sports 7/8 thoroughbred - show jumper, cross country and now at 16 doing medium dressage very well! Oh and we live out if UK so each trip involved a couple of journeys by boat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone's mum)
    My daughter rides. Took her horse to Uni for 3 years out of 4. Irish sports 7/8 thoroughbred - show jumper, cross country and now at 16 doing medium dressage very well! Oh and we live out if UK so each trip involved a couple of journeys by boat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wow she was soo lucky to take her horse to uni :-) can I see a pic?? :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    bump there must be more! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    Hey I have a 13:2 cheeky little coblet his dam was sec b x Arab and sire gypsy cob x

Actually I joined the forum in hopes of finding a lightweight jockey ! I need someone who can do a week day so not really easy in winter haha !!
    Can't work out how to add the pic after I chose the file duh !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadijah123)
    Hey I have a 13:2 cheeky little coblet his dam was sec b x Arab and sire gypsy cob x

Actually I joined the forum in hopes of finding a lightweight jockey ! I need someone who can do a week day so not really easy in winter haha !!
    Can't work out how to add the pic after I chose the file duh !!
    how lightweight? I teach lots of riders where bouts do u live? you can DM me the pic if dats easier :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    Im in Cardiff

I managed to find the cardiff uni equestrian club on FB and posted on there so I hope something comes through !
    Ponio is built like a tank but because he can only use a treeless saddle I ideally want someone a max of 10st, his current jockey is 9st and 5ft 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadijah123)
    Im in Cardiff

I managed to find the cardiff uni equestrian club on FB and posted on there so I hope something comes through !
    Ponio is built like a tank but because he can only use a treeless saddle I ideally want someone a max of 10st, his current jockey is 9st and 5ft 6
    I sent u a PM. how tall is he? xxx

ReputationRep:
    I ride for a friend, 16h, 7 year old Dutch warmblood x thoroughbred 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    What's yours like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenni:))
    I ride for a friend, 16h, 7 year old Dutch warmblood x thoroughbred 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile
    16hh thats massive :-) we have 7 ponies none of them near that big :-) PM if u want pics an I want to see more of him :-) xxx

ReputationRep:
    Had a super little 12hh Welsh A and a lovely, if slightly insane 14.2hh connie until I came to uni.

Now ride a rescued cob who i've just backed. Built like a tank!Name:  25945_266127956850627_850825497_n.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  97.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Used to have a crob cross Arab. He was so gorgeous.

My family used to be obsessed with horses! In total across a good few years we've had a cob cross Connemara (she was my special girl), a cob cross thoroughbred, an Irish draught cross thoroughbred, three Welsh Cobs.

We haven't had horses for about 6 years now. And it's really weird looking back, it was like a completely different world. So much hard work and expense, but I do miss it.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a 15.2hh clydesdale x apaloosa mare and I'm not sure what I'll do with her when I hopefully go to uni in september

ReputationRep:
    I have a 13.1hh Highland pony. He's lovely, if rather mischievous at times.

ReputationRep:
    I've just sold my horse, he was a 17hh tb and he was crazy! But before him I had my pony of a life time, a 14hh arab X. I'm looking to get one on loan before uni - I see no point in buying one as I won't be able to take them with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gribby2)
    I have a 13.1hh Highland pony. He's lovely, if rather mischievous at times.
    PICS! xxx

ReputationRep:
    i am a horse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicosdream)
    I've just sold my horse, he was a 17hh tb and he was crazy! But before him I had my pony of a life time, a 14hh arab X. I'm looking to get one on loan before uni - I see no point in buying one as I won't be able to take them with me.
    why did u sell him? xxx

ReputationRep:
    PICS! xxx
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  510.5 KB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.