Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sixth Form or an Apprenticeship watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I currently study Maths, Biology and Chemistry at a sixth form college. I had to drop my fourth option due to a lack of interest. I did really well in my GCSE exams but i'm finding college a big struggle. Its come to the point where i am so stressed with everything that i cant eat, i cant sleep, i just cry all the time and worry over everything. Ive tried my best to solve it but each day gets harder. I have an interview to do with apprenticeships but if i get this apprenticeship, i have to travel out of town once a week to sit the training course. I really dont know what to do. College is no good for me at the minute but wont all this happen again if i started over with an apprenticeship and started a new training centre. Please help me? Anyone

ReputationRep:
    I can't really offer any real advice since I'm in the same situation, but I get you. I'm thinking of dropping out of sixth form as well and I'm just waiting for a call from a college to set up an interview.
    I'm terrified to be honest, but I feel like it's the right decision in a way. If you really feel like sixth form won't work for you, there's nothing stopping you from changing that. Good luck with everything. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniDoughnuts)
    I can't really offer any real advice since I'm in the same situation, but I get you. I'm thinking of dropping out of sixth form as well and I'm just waiting for a call from a college to set up an interview.
    I'm terrified to be honest, but I feel like it's the right decision in a way. If you really feel like sixth form won't work for you, there's nothing stopping you from changing that. Good luck with everything. x
    thank you, good luck with everything you do x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.