Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter


    I've never done one of these before FYI:

    I have quite bad trust issues at the moment, feel like I can't open up to anyone, I've built my walls really high. Seeing a GP or anything like that isn't an option for me!! I have a lot of things going on at the moment, like my sister and her Bipolar. The last couple of weeks I've lot my appetite completely and I am a person who loves food. I don't know why I've stopped but it feels like when I eat I feel like it becomes the things I bottle up.

    I have always opened up several times but they leave me in broken pieces so now I don't open up. Never been a person to open up to parents I never felt like I can, so please don't suggest that i should.

    I am rather pleased as at work a few people have notice something not right with me and are asking me if I am ok but I am really scared that i am going to be broken again if I do.

    Not sure what to do with the food situation really, just don't feel like eating. I did go through a point trying different stomach pains but that has gone now, just down in the dumps really. I do enjoy life I have to say but just down really. x
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your GP would honestly be the best option but if you can't do that then you can't I guess. Try and eat little and often if you can't manage normal meals, I know it's hard but honestly not eating makes things worse. I tend to forget to eat if I'm not careful so sometimes end up setting alarms on my phone which always feels a bit stupid but does help! Is there anyone you can open to at work? If not, the samaritans are always there for anyone the needs to talk- you don't have to be suicidal- and there's also the MHSS thread on here that can be great to just vent on or get advice. Hope things improve for you soon!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.