This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
Hey again!

Will post the pics soon when i have some decent ones, wait until june 25th (leavers ball) to see me looking at my best! Anyway, the cereal tends to be bran flakes or corn flakes. And the six small meals a day, would a two pieces of fruit be enough for a small mini meal thing? I hope i don't put weight on doing this lol!!

Lou
xxx
Post some pics now
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Don Quixote)
Cycling is the best way. I used to do a 4 mile bike ride twice a week (out of interest!) and I ended up beating up the form at the bleep test. It was so out of the blue my report read 'there may be more to xxx than meets the eye' and I got reccomended for cross country. Anyway, I stopped when my bike got nicked and now I've got strech marks on my knees and hips. And no I'm not overweight, I'm 5'8" and 11 stone. So my advice would be to do cycling, badminton is good too.
Cycling isnt better than any other method.
wibble...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"iamasillynarb"... what makes you such an expert on losing weight? not that you're not giving good advice but im just wondering how you know so much about it? :confused:
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Post some pics now
pervert
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wibble...)
"iamasillynarb"... what makes you such an expert on losing weight? not that you're not giving good advice but im just wondering how you know so much about it? :confused:
I used to be morbidley obese, hardwork alone doesnt shift the pounds, you have to learn how
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I used to be morbidley obese, hardwork alone doesnt shift the pounds, you have to learn how

So how long did it take you to get to how you are now then?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
So how long did it take you to get to how you are now then?
Hmm, its a weird question, This time last year I weighed 20 stone, by the end of the summer I weighed 17? By christmas I weighed 15. During the winter I stopped working on fat loss and started bodybuilding, Ive probably put on about 15 pounds of muscle since then and on the scales this morning I was 14stone 5 pounds...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm, its a weird question, This time last year I weighed 20 stone, by the end of the summer I weighed 17? By christmas I weighed 15. During the winter I stopped working on fat loss and started bodybuilding, Ive probably put on about 15 pounds of muscle since then and on the scales this morning I was 14stone 5 pounds...
how did you lose the first 3 stone?
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

So does this mean you do cardio and weights everyday? And do you have to watch what you eat ALL the time, or doesn't it matter so much now with all the exercise?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
how did you lose the first 3 stone?
By eating nothing and doing cardio exercise for an hour a day. Not a nice way to live. Especially as by the end of the ordeal my 14 year old brother was stronger than me
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So does this mean you do cardio and weights everyday? And do you have to watch what you eat ALL the time, or doesn't it matter so much now with all the exercise?
I dont do any cardio and lift weights for 1hr 30 mins 3 times a week...and for the past 6 months I havent watched what Ive been eating, just trying to eat as much as possible :/
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
By eating nothing and doing cardio exercise for an hour a day. Not a nice way to live. Especially as by the end of the ordeal my 14 year old brother was stronger than me
but doesn't that mean you can put it all on again really quicky? and by eating nothing do u actually mean NOTHING?
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Eating literally nothing?
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont do any cardio and lift weights for 1hr 30 mins 3 times a week...and for the past 6 months I havent watched what Ive been eating, just trying to eat as much as possible :/
Oh, I see
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, about 800 calories a day, basically I just ate breakfast and a small dinner..and under normal circumstances I would of put all the weight back on again, but thats when I educated myself on the ways of weight loss and started eating/exercising properly..so it didnt go back on luckily.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, I see
See what?
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
See what?
Lol ... I'm not sure ...
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol ... I'm not sure ...
I dont/didnt have anoerexia(sp?) if thats what youre thinking? Eating as much as possible: as in, calore surplus(its the only way to gain muscle)
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, about 800 calories a day, basically I just ate breakfast and a small dinner..and under normal circumstances I would of put all the weight back on again, but thats when I educated myself on the ways of weight loss and started eating/exercising properly..so it didnt go back on luckily.
cool, i can do that. will start 26th june
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
cool, i can do that. will start 26th june
I doubt itll work, looking back I have no idea how I managed to get it to work. I too will start dieting on the 29th of june, need to get the holiday 6 pack
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1066)
79.02%
Leave (283)
20.98%

Watched Threads