Turn on thread page Beta

Toning up legs!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    a) Stairmaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    do you have before and after pics?
    Actually no, which is a shame, as Id really like to see the difference. Ill take some at the end of the month, and some on holiday in greece, and send them to you ie. Without 6 pack and with 6 pack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    isn't that what u always do :rolleyes:
    give examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Actually no, which is a shame, as Id really like to see the difference. Ill take some at the end of the month, and some on holiday in greece, and send them to you ie. Without 6 pack and with 6 pack
    arrh u should of video yourself! so everyone can see the process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    Sounds more impressive than my 40 with no resistance though!

Lou
    xxx
    If I could do more than 20 Id be alarmed, and Slam some more weight on the bar. Remember you need to be breaking muscle, not warming them up

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok. you don't have to send them to me personally

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok. you don't have to send them to me personally
    Awww, you know you want them TK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_tiara)
    hey!

Seeing as a lot of you seem to know about toning up i wanna know if you could help me. I have weird thighs (like loads of people) and they are rather muscly and strong with some fat too (horrible) and the thing is that i really want is slim legs, so what exercise can i do to change the overall size of my legs without increasing muscle bulk?

Thanks

Lou
    xxx
    you'll laugh, but cycling cuts down on bredth of legs, if you dont mind having firm thighs. do the london to brighton on 20th like me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    give examples
    don't remember and can't be bothered to go back all the threats u posted. but nevermind, just think i never said anything.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, you know you want them TK.
    have you got any 20 stone ones? and then send the six pack ones - now that would be impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    don't remember and can't be bothered to go back all the threats u posted. but nevermind, just think i never said anything.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    you'll laugh, but cycling cuts down on bredth of legs, if you dont mind having firm thighs. do the london to brighton on 20th like me!
    hellooooooooooooo exams!!!!!!!!!!! - no time 4 bike rides

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    :eek: do u? how do i join?

ReputationRep:
    I'm banned from riding my bike My parents actually chained MY bike up with a ladder

Parents :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I'm banned from riding my bike My parents actually chained MY bike up with a ladder

Parents :/
    why? what have u done to the bike?

ReputationRep:
    have you got any 20 stone ones? and then send the six pack ones - now that would be impressive
    Nah, dont have any of them, youd probably want to vomit if you saw them anyway I have some clothes on 20 stone pics I think, I look like a big baloon

ReputationRep:
    Nah, dont have any of them, youd probably want to vomit if you saw them anyway I have some clothes on 20 stone pics I think, I look like a big baloon
    hehe - i like balloons how old were you when u were 20 stone then?

ReputationRep:
    hehe - i like balloons how old were you when u were 20 stone then?
    From 15-17 I guess

ReputationRep:
    From 15-17 I guess
    did u get bullied in school?

ReputationRep:
    Just a nice and cheery idea:

Better get to your workouts soon. The freshman 15 will soon appear...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.