Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    did u get bullied in school?
    Not really, In year 8 I did, as I was new to the school and a total geek, I soon changed my ways! What makes you think I got bullied? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Not really, In year 8 I did, as I was new to the school and a total geek, I soon changed my ways! What makes you think I got bullied? :/
    is just fat people get bullied in my school, and they are not fat at all. pathetic people these days

ReputationRep:
    Obviously you got the odd <you fat ...> etc and it was probably even worse behind my back, but nobody in school set out to make my life a misery for being fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    hahaha that pic is quality from year 11(no offence mate )

i remember when you 1st came in year 8 with your old doctors bag, amazing how you changed to such an abusive character
    Yeh the pic is amazing, as I do actually look like a baloon

ReputationRep:
    Obviously you got the odd <you fat ...> etc and it was probably even worse behind my back, but nobody in school set out to make my life a misery for being fat
    i think fat people are cuddly, much better than hugging skeletons, but not that fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    hahaha that pic is quality from year 11(no offence mate )

i remember when you 1st came in year 8 with your old doctors bag, amazing how you changed to such an abusive character
    Is msn not working for you mate!?

ReputationRep:
    Is msn not working for you mate!?
    i was on a minute ago, going up to bed in a min, a hard exam in the morning

oh fook it, i'll stay on for a bit......

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.