The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ornstein confirms we're in talks to sign Elneny from Basel. Can't say I've ever heard of him.
Original post by Mackay
Take solace in the fact they'll be without Kompany, then. If ever there was a strikeforce and attack composed to be able to give City nightmares and expose them, it's Leicester.

Vardy and Mahrez's pace, directness and invention will have Demichelis and Mangala quaking in their boots tonight you'd imagine.

Big bonus indeed for Leicester. Whilst a Leicester win would be nice I think it'll end up 2-2.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Ornstein confirms we're in talks to sign Elneny from Basel. Can't say I've ever heard of him.

Wasn't he in the squads that knocked Spurs out of Europa, beat Chelsea twice then finished above Liverpool in the CL?
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Big bonus indeed for Leicester. Whilst a Leicester win would be nice I think it'll end up 2-2.

Hope so. That sounds great for me as a neutral.
Elneny. Hmmm overall our aesthetics percentage will take a hit but its cool.

He's a central midfielder, thought he was specifically a dm.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Elneny. Hmmm overall our aesthetics percentage will take a hit but its cool.

He's a central midfielder, thought he was specifically a dm.

You epitomise the reason why women love football:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
You epitomise the reason why women love football:colonhash:

:h: hehe

seriously though, no.
:h: hehe

seriously though, no.

Type of person to put Giroud up front over Suarez because he's good looking:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
Type of person to put Giroud up front over Suarez because he's good looking:colonhash:

Okay :yy:
Okay :yy:

Its ok b, you have much to learn. :tongue:
Original post by Rk2k14
Its ok b, you have much to learn. :tongue:

Someone's bored :console:
Someone's bored :console:

Im drowning in boredness.
Original post by Rk2k14
Im drowning in boredness.

Other days I'd leave you but I'm feeling nice today so sure :biggrin:
Other days I'd leave you but I'm feeling nice today so sure :biggrin:

You can't swim anyway.

Fots
inb4 banned.
Typical Wenger to sign another kid. This man is finished. I like Wenger but I can't keep waiting for a league title this is getting ridiculous now.
Original post by al_94
Typical Wenger to sign another kid. This man is finished. I like Wenger but I can't keep waiting for a league title this is getting ridiculous now.

was watching a scoutnation video of him on youtube and fwiw he looked better than Pogba sooooooo...
Original post by al_94

LOL keep waiting, it won't happen for another 10 years :biggrin:
Original post by trapking
LOL keep waiting, it won't happen for another 10 years :biggrin:

I don't know I'm not a fortune teller but I do know that Wenger is holding us back
Original post by al_94
I don't know I'm not a fortune teller but I do know that Wenger is holding us back

he's a stubborn man... he keeps doing what he's been doing for so many years now. He should have just signed people last season who would actually strengthen your squad's weak positions!

Just hope that in January he brings in some fresh talent to specifically add to your weak positions but until then you can't really afford to screw up results :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wilshere won't be back until February, at the very earliest.

Wenger: “Is there a comeback date? I say February but, honestly, I don’t know. I let him do his recovery. It’s going slowly. Once he goes outside to train and once he is back again into sharp, hard work, physically, you count five or six weeks. At the moment, he is not there yet.”

Latest