The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

did anyone see the camera man get hit by that ball in the face :lol:
way better to watch than the dross on before.
Stoke are playing better this slow football is not gonna stop Stoke
Stoke really are a bunch of mongs. Tell their players to 'get stuck in, they don't like it rough', and then moan for a free kick everytime one of their players goes down. Not to mention the booing of Ramsey for having the nerve to break his leg. Bunch of c*nts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anautovic is quality! Love him!
Original post by trapking
Anautovic is quality! Love him!

Top player, your bunch should bid £60mil for him. Add in £35mil for Butland while you're at it to replace Dave
Original post by leinad2012
Top player, your bunch should bid £60mil for him. Add in £35mil for Butland while you're at it to replace Dave

:lol:
Basically wenger needs to offer ox 200k or something ridiculous like hat for everytime he takes less than 5 touched and makes a successful pass.
I cannot believe how bad that first half was from Arsenal and we call Stoke the rugby team
Yeah if Chelsea and Tottenham had a kid it would be Stoke.

:colonhash:
Giroud needs to be taking that with his right foot. No midfielders who can actually pass the ball is a disgrace man. Ramsey doing his best Herrera impression, disgraceful stuff. Giroud's pass completion must be frighteningly low and Mertesacker has completed his transformation into a massive oaf.

Overall: Not too bad so far.
Petr ****ing cech. Love you.
When are these phelps going to realise the ref won't give a fee kick for hands stuff. Do it back idiots.
Theo off and not ox. Wut
Chambos pass completions % must be a similar numbers to Phil Jones' IQ. Low 50's at best
2 out of 18. City, Everton, Spurs, Utd. Take your pick

(I don't understand why managers sometimes don't make all their substitutions)
Not too angry about that. Ground out a draw with missing players. Cech was elite.

What I'm angry about is dropping points at Liverpool.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3057
Good point today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bad performance they must do better in the next game
Boring Boring Arsenal

Latest