The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

giphy.jpg
Original post by SA-1
Really don't want too many fans to know about this because its a new new level of low for Arsenal fans..

I noticed this when I went to the Soton game too, or it may have been the one before that - but theres this cafe place that, I have no idea what its called.. there are two floors - the top one has a massive window where you see about three teenagers in Arsenal shirts..

Does that ring a bell without being too obvious?

Did it have like a glass front on the top floor? I'm pretty sure I saw that when i was on the bus back from the game where we beat you when Diego Costa did it again. Was like an hour after the game had finished as well.

Tbf, thats pretty low down on the nonce list for me as far as your fans go but thats only because so many have done far worse
Reply 4064
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Did it have like a glass front on the top floor? I'm pretty sure I saw that when i was on the bus back from the game where we beat you when Diego Costa did it again. Was like an hour after the game had finished as well.

Tbf, thats pretty low down on the nonce list for me as far as your fans go but thats only because so many have done far worse

Unfortunately, yes - that's exactly what I was referring to..
Arsenal make 9 changes, Hull make 10.

I predict Tymon will run rings around Chambers and Elmohamady will be the best Egyptian on the pitch
Original post by shawn_o1
Arsenal make 9 changes, Hull make 10.

I predict Tymon will run rings around Chambers and Elmohamady will be the best Egyptian on the pitch

I predict you'll send 62 texts to underage girls before full time.
We're not putting our chances away. Barca loving the team they'll be facing atm
We're not putting our chances away. Barca loving the team they'll be facing atm

Yes because we're going to play this exact XI vs Barca aren't we you f*cking doughnut.
Oh look, Alexis and Giroud on and we still can't score. Barca will obliterate us

We've got a replay. Please draw Chelsea/Man City next round so we can exit with dignity.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sanchez is a fruad tbh. Easy to see why Barca binned him
Forget about this FA Cup it's a waste
imagine paying to go watch that ffs
Oh look, Alexis and Giroud on and we still can't score. Barca will obliterate us

We've got a replay. Please draw Chelsea/Man City next round so we can exit with dignity.

Assuming you can beat Hull at the KC?
Original post by SentryE3D
Assuming you can beat Hull at the KC?

No, we don't care who we lose to. The players are just not playing for the FA Cup and probably won't, in fact, they probably won't play for the league either as all their eyes are on their pay packets(!)
Flamini still being an Arsenal player is an absolute disgrace tbh. Keeper plays a blinder vs Arsenal as usual klaxon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh. Not disappointed about the replay too much but our finishing at home is really wasteful. For all the talk of buying a DM I think the main reason were not running away with the league is because we're not scoring enough goals. Sanchez was shite when he came on and has been since he came back. Flamini playing again makes me want to commit.

Not too much positives but Iwobi looks really really good and Chambers was quality. Gibbs also has quietly been going about his business when he's been given the chance, good attitude from him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4077
Original post by sevchenko
Sanchez is a fruad tbh. Easy to see why Barca binned him

Surprising to hear this from you.

It took Ozil two seasons to bang in his third.
Sanchez had a great debut season and this is only his second.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saw a stat on twitter, during our last 4 home games we've had 94 shots and scored 4 goals. 2 of those were against a team with 10 men. Clear to see where our problems lie. We just can't score.

BTW this heavy D geezer is an absolute prick. Heart attack needed ASAP.
we're only where we are in the PL cause everyone else has been just as poor (apart from Leicester :biggrin:)
and don't forget, it took a few games for Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez to come good... then came the Walcott and Sanchez injuries. Now it's like we've gone too far backwards even with those two returning