The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You guys actually watch the Championship though?
What kind of nonce fantasizes about squad numbers? Jesus
Original post by al_94
You guys actually watch the Championship though?

Yes I do.
Championship football>Manchester United.
[video]https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/videos/10153958853784914/[/video]

By far the cringiest fan base in the world.

Wonder what other fan made videos I've missed out on over the years...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4105
Almost had a stroke watching that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Gooners and we're gunning' is so cringey on AFTV, especially when Arsenal aren't even top of the table ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Didn't watch the match, how was Elneny?

best Arsenal player on the pitch
Sports are about trying your best and taking part. It is not about winning or losing. Just my thoughts.

Good bye.

From a soccer fan.
That fat c*nt heavy D needs to have a heart attack. Bloke already has autism (only explanation) so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
That fat c*nt heavy D needs to have a heart attack. Bloke already has autism (only explanation) so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

Play nicely kid.
That video is why ISIS bomb us...and with **** like that they are completely justified. Wonder if he ever showed his face again 'at the Arsenal'.
Original post by IB_is_Life
best Arsenal player on the pitch

agreed
Original post by Stan Lee
Play nicely kid.

F*ck that. Sick of these mongy pricks turning our club into a laughing stock.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
F*ck that. Sick of these mongy pricks turning our club into a laughing stock.

that I agree with
Here's another reason to not join arsenal (other than the guarantee of injury which stops them from winning the prize only cared about by some). You'll be cheered on by white middle-class neurotypical men who never fail to discriminate, and thus should never celebrate anything.:wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
Here's another reason to not join arsenal (other than the guarantee of injury which stops them from winning the prize only cared about by some). You'll be cheered on by white middle-class neurotypical men who never fail to discriminate, and thus should never celebrate anything.:wink:

Like you and Elneny?
Original post by IamJacksContempt
[video]https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/videos/10153958853784914/[/video]

By far the cringiest fan base in the world.

Wonder what other fan made videos I've missed out on over the years...

This just appeared on my Twitter... who is this bloke that suddenly started appearing everywhere?

https://twitter.com/WestHam_Central/status/700794222404902913
Wow, that video.... Genuinely has me sitting here questioning my support of this team when there are cancerous fans like that who do too (not to mention people who will undoubtedly be on the next season of "to catch a preditor"). Why put up such noncey content, it isn't even clever, it's just cringeworthy. If I was an arsenal player and saw that **** I'd be handing in my transfer request for fear that autism like that is contagious.
Original post by leinad2012
Wow, that video.... Genuinely has me sitting here questioning my support of this team when there are cancerous fans like that who do too (not to mention people who will undoubtedly be on the next season of "to catch a preditor":wink:. Why put up such noncey content, it isn't even clever, it's just cringeworthy. If I was an arsenal player and saw that **** I'd be handing in my transfer request for fear that autism like that is contagious.

preditor

Latest