Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
To provide more threat up front. Oxelade was an absolute waste on the pitch

I'm ****ing delighted, honestly.

You're a really shitty fan then tbf
Original post by leinad2012

I used to feel like that about Torres.
Reports this morning linking Ox with a move to West Ham, but I can't see that happening. He'd actually thrive somewhere like that, though.
Reply 4463
Original post by leinad2012

Say what you want
missed huge chunks of this season due to the time difference, but my thoughts on us:

- Beginning to need a good clear out again.. getting to that point where we need a summer clean, to many older players and players who have never reached their potential. (looking at you ox.)

- Real chance at winning the league, but lets be honest, its only because the other top-clubs have collapsed massively. If any of united, city or Chelsea can elevate themselves back to being a top top European club, we are ****ed. Our level may have raised 10% over previous years (cheers ozil) - but we are only in contention because their level has dropped massively.

- Really want to face chelsea in the FA cup. Last year we broke our curse over united in the cup, and this year we have already beaten them in the league, and I am quietly confident for this weekend. We are never beating chelsea in the league, not even on their worse season for years.. friendlies dont count, so the cup (a competition we are confident playing in) seems to me to be our best bet.

- **** sake arsene, buy some attacking talent this summer. For the life of me I cant think of a player that perfectly fits the bill here..

- Leicster was one of the best games Ive seen all season, if only for that rush of emotion that comes with a last minute goal. But it really did pepper over the cracks of a piss-poor 2016 by my standards. Take that goal away, and we are all talking about meltdowns here.
"pepper over the cracks"

:rofl:
Original post by e aí rapaz
"pepper over the cracks"

Gotta season the cracks bro (no homo)
"pepper over the cracks"

genuinely been saying it that way my hole life.

Thanks for ruining reality.
Ox is better off at Brighton imo

In other news, Gabriel is one week away from returning
(edited 8 years ago)
"pepper over the cracks"

Gotta add some good spice to the season.
Original post by jam277
Gotta add some good spice to the season.

Agreed, it's been quite bland so far.
Arsenal game vs Hull March 8
Original post by shawn_o1
Ox is better off at Brighton imo

In other news, Gabriel is one week away from returning

Didn't they say he'll be in the squad tmrw?
Original post by fallen_acorns
genuinely been saying it that way my hole life.

Thanks for ruining reality.

Your hole life? Your life must be pretty empty right now...
Imagine thinking Ramsey isn't good enough for you...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
I used to feel like that about Torres.

You were a **** to Nando.

Guy cost you the 13/14 league tbf :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4476
Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Imagine thinking Ramsey isn't good enough for you...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You base how good he is for us on his aesthetics ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great day out on Tuesday. Kos had Suarez and messi in his back pocket AGAIN. Is there any other defender that's had more success against messi than kos? Nacho was boss. Great leadership from per shame about the pen. Theo was useless wrt where to start when barca had GK and lost shape a few tins.

**** it, saw this great barca midfield on song. Would deck Alba one without regrets.
Let's cheer on our ex academy man Kris Olsson tonight :smile:
Original post by AR_95
You base how good he is for us on his aesthetics ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like he's a 4-3-3 player who doesn't suit playing with a number 10 ahead of him, or in a 2 man midfield at that. You see a different player at international level (where he hits 13-14 heights on a regular basis), so he may have to leave Arsenal to fulfil his potential.

And yes he's hot, deal with it.

Latest