The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Would have loved it if Ty, Claude, Bully and Moh had all taken heavy beatings.

What about Heavy D? He's the worst one tbh
Original post by sr90
What about Heavy D? He's the worst one tbh

They tought us not to make fun of disabled people when I was in primary school. Autism is a disability right?
Really angry that those useless Donkeys Theo, Giroud and Rambo have not pissed off yet. Their woeful finishing has cost us any realistic chance of winning the league we might have had. I am not going to criticise Alexis as he has been unfit,overworked and consequently badly out of form. At least he still contributes tenfold more to overall play than those aforementioned donkeys.

Percentage of big chances missed (min 3 PL goals):

Cameron Jerome Norwich 81.8%
Christian Benteke Liverpool 80%
Theo Walcott Arsenal 76.9%
Aaron Ramsey Arsenal 75.2%
Bafetimbi Gomis Swansea 75%
Olivier Giroud Arsenal 68.4%
Alexis Sanchez Arsenal 66.7%
(edited 8 years ago)
Walcott and Giroud were both consigned to the bench today. When they flap vs Hull then yeah, their days are numbered.
Original post by Tomasio
Really angry that those useless Donkeys Theo, Giroud and Rambo have not pissed off yet. Their woeful finishing has cost us any realistic chance of winning the league we might have had. I am not going to criticise Alexis as he has been unfit,overworked and consequently badly out of form. At least he still contributes tenfold more to overall play than those aforementioned donkeys.

Percentage of big chances missed (min 3 PL goals):

Cameron Jerome Norwich 81.8%
Christian Benteke Liverpool 80%
Theo Walcott Arsenal 76.9%
Aaron Ramsey Arsenal 75.2%
Bafetimbi Gomis Swansea 75%
Olivier Giroud Arsenal 68.4%
Alexis Sanchez Arsenal 66.7%

:lolwut:

"Rambo" scored a goal today if you were watching the match
Reply 5385
Original post by rockrunride

It was a great goal. Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 his little backheel kicks don't come off.

james mccarthy tier player for over 2 years now.
painfully average, with the odd cheeky flick. Can't play at CM, neither at CAM nor at RM, A nothing player.
Cazorla is so, so far ahead of him in every aspect.
Original post by Tomasio
painfully average, with the odd cheeky flick. Can't play at CM, neither at CAM nor at RM, A nothing player.

Very unfortunate for us (Spurs) today then :emo:
Very unfortunate for us (Spurs) today then :emo:

Do you think you guys are going to win the league then
Original post by Tomasio
Do you think you guys are going to win the league then

No. Swung away from us again. You can't get your hopes up as a Spurs fan anyway.
Original post by Tomasio

You're chatting utter **** pal
Sports are about trying your best and taking part. It is taking part that counts. Not winning or losing.

From a soccer fan.

Just my thoughts. Good bye.
Original post by swirly
Remember when they compared Aaron Ramsey to Zidane on MOTD :moon:

:colondollar: at one point I had him as an outside future Ballon d'Or winner.

Arguable that no centre mid has ever played as well going forwards, as he did in 13-14
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
:colondollar: at one point I had him as an outside future Ballon d'Or winner.

Arguable that no centre mid has ever played as well going forwards, as he did in 13-14

Thoughts on Kane one day reaching the FIFA World XI, or playing for one of the big 3 (Madrid, Barça, Bayern).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bodeans
You're chatting utter **** pal
convince me that my eyes have been lying me for the last 2 years then.
It is a common held opinion than Ramsey has little technical ability, average physical ability, and very little footballing intelligence.
Nowhere near good enough to start in a title winning team. You're the only one chatting utter ****
Original post by Bodeans
Thoughts on Kane one day reaching the FIFA World XI, or playing for one of the big 3 (Madrid, Barça, Bayern).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doubt he'll be world XI quality but didn't Rooney get voted in at some point? lol. Not a Barca type of player, Bayern won't spend stupid money on an Englishman, if he scores 40 goals next season and Madrid don't buy Lewa, he could be second choice on their list.
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

Doubt he'll be world XI quality but didn't Rooney get voted in at some point? lol. Not a Barca type of player, Bayern won't spend stupid money on an Englishman, if he scores 40 goals next season and Madrid don't buy Lewa, he could be second choice on their list.

for Ramsey it was 3/4 months of amazing form at the back end of 2013.
Has literally barely played a good game since December 2013.
December 2013.....

December 2013!!!
Aaron "one season wonder" Ramsey will never be anything anyone can see that
Reply 5398
Original post by democracyforum
Just my thoughts. Good bye.

You do this a lot, and then you never come back to chat. It's really quite rude.
Original post by llys
You do this a lot, and then you never come back to chat. It's really quite rude.

No. It isn't rude.

Latest