The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
We already know what will happen. Score draw or 1 goal win to go out valiantly. Which will undoubtedly simmer the anger of the past results whilst also showing that we should have walked the league if we weren't so inconsistent.

in the first 20 minutes it's real scrappy, but we scrap a goal out of nowhere. We weather the storm for 10 minutes, before a red card and then ship 5 goals.

Cue the what could have been and the what ifs.
Lol at Wenger's latest comments saying he "built the club". Please can he just f*ck off now. He is an arrogant egomaniac who cannot manage at the top level anymore.
You can tell he's losing his grip on the club now. Reacting much worse than normal, especially the "farce" comments and now this. I'm pleased we're out of the FA Cup in a way, it means that his shortcomings in the league won't be papered over by winning a string of easy home games to just about lift the cup.
He'll stick around until 2017, won't bother reinvesting in the defence for once he's gone and we'll more than likely go through the united phase for a few years whilst constantly being told by nonces like Jamie Cuntagher that should have been careful what we wished for.
Original post by leinad2012
You can tell he's losing his grip on the club now. Reacting much worse than normal, especially the "farce" comments and now this. I'm pleased we're out of the FA Cup in a way, it means that his shortcomings in the league won't be papered over by winning a string of easy home games to just about lift the cup.
He'll stick around until 2017, won't bother reinvesting in the defence for once he's gone and we'll more than likely go through the united phase for a few years whilst constantly being told by nonces like Jamie Cuntagher that should have been careful what we wished for.

nah its not as bad as 2013 yet imo, when he went berzerk

"I do not know where information comes from" :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
In his 20 years at Arsenal, Arsene Wenger has won 9 out of 80 possible trophies. He is a piss poor manager, who has legend status with a group of fans just because he has been in charge for so long. The only reason he has managed for 20 years is because our board are utterly spineless. They have no interest in competing, only in money and as long as Arsene provides them with Champions League revenue by finishing 4th each year by spending minimal amounts of money they won't say anything to him. Chips Keswick is on record saying that when AW has a plan the board backs him and when he doesn't they remain silent. At any competitive club Wenger would have been sacked long ago and exposed for the fraud he is.
^ Wasn't he among the fans who were so confident early in January that we were going to win the league? All the detractors are laughing.
Original post by shawn_o1
^ Wasn't he among the fans who were so confident early in January that we were going to win the league? All the detractors are laughing.

We were 2 points clear and had just played Man City, then our nearest rivals, off the pitch. Only clinically depressed people such as yourself wouldn't have been optimistic.
Arsenal lost the league before it even started this injury prone heartless team could never last the transfer window was a shambles
Original post by atom y humber
Manz spouts I repz the endz [state postcode E9, E7, SE5, NW3 ] trigger trigger bang bang. Supports a team in Manchester. Get out. What happens when London is in a war with Manchester and London decide to blow OT; what're gonna do.

Tbh I couldn't give a **** where they came from. It's them all of a sudden coming out of the woods lately and thinking they can **** on us given their situation.

I'm just like please sit dow and tell me about a shortcut to get to your franchise from Trafford centre.

Basically it's not that poetic but you seem to love a pointless rant. So congrats.

...what?
The press would drive all of us ****ing insane.

Imagine 50 Jonathon Pearces asking you the same question every day for years, and then ending with "why are you ****?" followed by that giggle he does when one of the house robots starts maiming one of the other robots, but right in your face, with that breath. That's basically the press.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Lol at Wenger's latest comments saying he "built the club". Please can he just f*ck off now. He is an arrogant egomaniac who cannot manage at the top level anymore.

I second that
Reply 5891
Original post by al_94
Arsenal lost the league before it even started this injury prone heartless team could never last the transfer window was a shambles

What even is grammar?
Lol at people thinking tomorrow will be one of those heroic knock outs where we win 1-0 or something. It'll be like the game against Bayern A back in November; annihilation.

Also seeing too much Wenger hate on this platform. Not sure whether Arsenal or Chelsea fans these days, people do love to revise history. The man is pure class, is Arsenal through and through and has so far dedicated 20 years of his life to the club. You think you're mad after a loss? You probably forget it after a couple of hours, I doubt he ever does. He once said every loss is a scar on his heart and I truly believe that. @leinad2012 saying he's pleased we're out of the FA Cup just so Wenger doesn't have an excuse. Never heard so much shite in my life lmfao, the minute a fan doesn't want his team to win stuff just so the manager can look bad you know you've f*cking lost it.

I want the man to depart the club come summer like the majority of people on here do, but abusing him and questioning his sanity is such a low blow. You'll only see it from the retards on here though. The man isn't going anywhere until at least May so keep your mouth shut and support the team.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AliRizzo
Lol at people thinking tomorrow will be one of those heroic knock outs where we win 1-0 or something. It'll be like the game against Bayern A back in November; annihilation.

Also seeing too much Wenger hate on this platform. Not sure whether Arsenal or Chelsea fans these days, people do love to revise history. The man is pure class, is Arsenal through and through and has so far dedicated 20 years of his life to the club. You think you're mad after a loss? You probably forget it after a couple of hours, I doubt he ever does. He once said every loss is a scar on his heart and I truly believe that. @leinad2012 saying he's pleased we're out of the FA Cup just so Wenger doesn't have an excuse. Never heard so much shite in my life lmfao, the minute a fan doesn't want his team to win stuff just so the manager can look bad you know you've f*cking lost it.

I want the man to depart the club come summer like the majority of people on here do, but abusing him and questioning his sanity is such a low blow. You'll only see it from the retards on here though. The man isn't going anywhere until at least May so keep your mouth shut and support the team.

Let's not forget how his 3 league titles in 20 years makes him as good as Fergie...
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Let's not forget how his 3 league titles in 20 years makes him as good as Fergie...

Imagine thinking I actually said that. Typical response from you, expect nothing less. Keep it up.
Imagine thinking I actually said that. Typical response from you, expect nothing less. Keep it up.

But you did.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
But you did.

I also railed your mum, but you see without evidence I can't actually prove it.
A quick history lesson shows that the number of leagues Wenger has won for us is the same number of leagues that we won in the 43 years before he arrived.
(edited 8 years ago)
I also railed your mum, but you see without evidence I can't actually prove it.

A mum joke?

I would expect that from a retard who defends wenger
Original post by wdkmwd
A mum joke?

I would expect that from a retard who defends wenger

Nice to know defending the greatest figure in this club's history from abuse makes me a retard.

Latest