The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6620
Wenger is here for another season at least. I know UTD are in a bad place but I've lost all hope with Arsenal. We just play for the same ****ing thing every season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is comedy gold these days, Arsenal ruining lives on and off the pitch.
Original post by AR_95
Wenger is here for another season at least.

If he can't win the league this season, when can he?
If you expect any manager to lead a leaderless squad full of lightweights to a premier league title, tough luck. It might get the odd La Liga triumph but British refs aren't thick
Original post by Mackay
If he can't win the league this season, when can he?

1997-1998, 2001-2002, 2003- 2004 would be good seasons
Original post by ozzyoscy
I like that you've only started calling me obsessed after I called you creepy as **** for your obsession over me. EVERY time I log in you've quoted me haha, you're so ****ing lonely.

Perhaps I called you obsessed because you wrote an essay about me in response to... nothing. I hadn't commented in this thread for days, we hadn't talked for days, but you were thinking about me anyway, lol.

"EVERY time I log in, you've quoted me haha". Well that's how a conversation works pal, we respond to each other. And it was you that started the conversation, and me that said "this is really boring I'm going to stop repying now".
Original post by difeo
Perhaps I called you obsessed because you wrote an essay about me in response to... nothing. I hadn't commented in this thread for days, we hadn't talked for days, but you were thinking about me anyway, lol.

"EVERY time I log in, you've quoted me haha". Well that's how a conversation works pal, we respond to each other. And it was you that started the conversation, and me that said "this is really boring I'm going to stop repying now".

Wow, you're actually copying every thing I've said to you.

The bit about being obsessed, writing essays in response to nothing, how you think about me all the time, and how I have to be the one to stop reading and replying to stop you for a day. These are all things I've said to you. You remembered all of it. Brrr.
Wow, you're actually copying every thing I've said to you.

The bit about being obsessed, writing essays in response to nothing, how you think about me all the time, and how I have to be the one to stop reading and replying to stop you for a day. These are all things I've said to you. You remembered all of it. Brrr.

Perhaps stop doing all the things you criticize others for then

And these are hardly unique things. "Obsessed" gets thrown around constantly on this forum, people call anything longer than 2 lines an essay, etc.
chip vs yungen or difeo vs ozzy ??
no point going there with ozzy.. just leave it and don't reply.
See I said that too. I said I usually don't read more than a couple of lines and lament essay posts.

Oh good lord. That's it. I've bothered you so many times that you've figured if you copy what I do or say to you, it should bother me as much as it has you.

Pahahahahahaha this never stops getting weird. What a ****ing virgin hahaha.

Lol well that's not even the same thing. I never said I didn't read it, and everyone laments essay posts.

This is another boring as **** conversation. But feel free to continue using the same insult and pointing out whenever I use two words in the same order as you once used them.
Difeo is clearly the least handicapped but he's getting rekt all the same.
Original post by fallen_acorns
no point going there with ozzy.. just leave it and don't reply.

Its like in school.. if the special kid says something bad to you, you just drop it.. because your the one that everyone is going to hate for making the lad cry

Why are you pretending I'm not the one who was ignoring his psychotic stalking and quoting until now?
I'm amazed that Wenger is still the manager at Arsenal. 9 years without a league trophy is not good enough for a club like Arsenal. Last time Arsenal won the league I was doing my SAT's lol

Arsene Wenger's a fraud, who's been exposed.

"If your milk goes stale, what do you do with it? You don't put it back in the fridge, do you?" - Claudio Callegari
Original post by Lúcio
Difeo is clearly the least handicapped but he's getting rekt all the same.

I mean it's not exactly clash of the titans.

Basically Katie Price's son vs that cheerleader girl with downs syndrome on glee... only more people have had their way with difeos mother than Harvey Price's...
^oooooooooooooo
Original post by godofwine

"If your milk goes stale, what do you do with it? You don't put it back in the fridge, do you?" - Claudio Callegari

:rofl:
Original post by godofwine
I'm amazed that Wenger is still the manager at Arsenal. 9 years without a league trophy is not good enough for a club like Arsenal. Last time Arsenal won the league I was doing my SAT's lol

Arsene Wenger's a fraud, who's been exposed.

"If you're feeling suicidal what do you do? Don't actually commit, just act like an attention seeking little bitch on Periscope for a couple hours whilst everyone secretly wishes you'd just jump" -Claudip Callegari

Got no time for that **** anymore, the way he always abuses ty is disgusting, and it's eveneven worse that the fat prick Robbie lets it happen every week because beef = views. No matter who is right with regards to the club, at least ty act with a bit of respect, even if he is a bottle sucking, 2 headphone wearing, full kit ******.

Just wish if ISIS are to attack London, they'd choose Holloway road when only thise mugs are there....
Reply 6638
Original post by leinad2012

Just wish if ISIS are to attack London, they'd choose Holloway road when only thise mugs are there....

****ing hell..

Easy on
Can we all agree Leinad is one of the oddest posters on here - always changes his mind, a bit deluded, can't really troll but thinks he can, brings deeply personal issues into an internet forum argument because he things it will get him reps.

Latest