The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I respect the way Spurs acted last night. Wish we'd go to the bridge and **** every one of them up, even if it means 4 retrospective bans. Think every Arsenal fan was purring at Costa getting his eyes gauged, the filthy rodent.

Instead, we get what's meant to be our toughest player, who grew up in the favelas, sent off for flicking Costa's leg like a little bitch.
Reply 7161
Original post by leinad2012
I respect the way Spurs acted last night. Wish we'd go to the bridge and **** every one of them up, even if it means 4 retrospective bans. Think every Arsenal fan was purring at Costa getting his eyes gauged, the filthy rodent.

Instead, we get what's meant to be our toughest player, who grew up in the favelas, sent off for flicking Costa's leg like a little bitch.

Lol **** spurs, they could have injured many of our players. Scumbags.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Lol **** spurs, they could have injured many of our players. Scumbags.

Scum v scum. Lovely for the neutral.
Bans are needed though, fa will pussy out imo.
Original post by leinad2012
Scum v scum. Lovely for the neutral.
Bans are needed though, fa will pussy out imo.

Even in our shittest season for 20 years, we still decide who wins the title. You can only dream of that under Wenger.
new found respect for fabregas, maybe the bloke still is one of us, immense rustling
Cesc took his wumming to a new level yesterday.
don't forget how 2013-14 Newcastle bought close to nothing before the start of the season and did quite well only to tail off. They made five signings the season after and struggled for most of it.
If we do overhaul this summer, a crap start to next season may well be on
Gone are Man City from the champions league. They'll take it out on us for sure.
Reply 7168
Original post by shawn_o1
Gone are Man City from the champions league. They'll take it out on us for sure.

No they won't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7169
Won't they no
They no won't
Imagine thinking Pelegrini gives a **** now. Reckon he'd rather they lost top 4 just to banter pep off.
If liverpool win the EL, and united stay in 5th place, but win the FA cup.. then my ratings for the season will be:
(regardless of positions 2nd-4th)

Leicster: 10/10
How can it not be? probably should be higher.

Spurs: 8/10
Getting CL football would have been a 10/10 at the start of the season, but given how close they came to the title, I think many will feel a little disappointed underneath

Liverpool: 8/10
Dissapointing in the league, but it does not matter. Got a new manager, won a cup, got CL football, got to a domestic final. (result is down to a 4/10 if they loose the final)

Man city: 5/10
Champions league football next season, won a domestic trophy, best progress ever in the CL. Disappointing overall, but underneath its not a disaster, especially considering Pep is coming in.

United: 3/10

Fa cup does not matter to them, it was all about CL football, and loosing it for a 2nd time in 3 years is awful. Especially if Liverpool manage to get it. result drops to a 1/10 if they loose the FA cup.

Chelsea: 1/10
A point salvaged by their second half of the season.. but just forget this year and move on to next year.

Arsenal: 4/10
Cl football, maybe as high as 2nd, but probably not.. a disappointing points total, R16 champions league.. no domestic cup run. Just a disappointing season. I would not put it lower, considering its not a disaster, and CL football is still good.. Butt it cant be considered any means of a success (5+ etc)
Can expect a low quality match on Sunday. Both teams seem to be wandering off to the beach
Reply 7174
Original post by shawn_o1
Can expect a low quality match on Sunday. Both teams seem to be wandering off to the beach

And yet the other day you said they'd take out their revenge on us
Exactly. It's the match that decides who is more likely to give a **** about their failed seasons
Reply 7176
Original post by fallen_acorns
If liverpool win the EL, and united stay in 5th place, but win the FA cup.. then my ratings for the season will be:
(regardless of positions 2nd-4th)

Leicster: 10/10
How can it not be? probably should be higher.

Spurs: 8/10
Getting CL football would have been a 10/10 at the start of the season, but given how close they came to the title, I think many will feel a little disappointed underneath

Liverpool: 8/10
Dissapointing in the league, but it does not matter. Got a new manager, won a cup, got CL football, got to a domestic final. (result is down to a 4/10 if they loose the final)

Man city: 5/10
Champions league football next season, won a domestic trophy, best progress ever in the CL. Disappointing overall, but underneath its not a disaster, especially considering Pep is coming in.

United: 3/10
Fa cup does not matter to them, it was all about CL football, and loosing it for a 2nd time in 3 years is awful. Especially if Liverpool manage to get it. result drops to a 1/10 if they loose the FA cup.

A point salvaged by their second half of the season.. but just forget this year and move on to next year.

Arsenal: 4/10
Cl football, maybe as high as 2nd, but probably not.. a disappointing points total, R16 champions league.. no domestic cup run. Just a disappointing season. I would not put it lower, considering its not a disaster, and CL football is still good.. Butt it cant be considered any means of a success (5+ etc)

United might get top 4 though. Essentially if City drop points vs Arsenal and United win the rest of their games(both likely outcomes) then well they have top 4 and an FA cup, which for most sides constitutes a somewhat successful season.
Reply 7177
Original post by bammy jastard 27
United might get top 4 though. Essentially if City drop points vs Arsenal and United win the rest of their games(both likely outcomes) then well they have top 4 and an FA cup, which for most sides constitutes a somewhat successful season.

Would be jokes is Pep gets a CL-less City

He'll destroy the league though
Original post by fallen_acorns

First half of our season was a 1/10 - beating you twice makes is a 2/10 and ending Spurs' title dreams at the Bridge make it a 3/10
Reply 7179
Original post by Jimmy Seville
First half of our season was a 1/10 - beating you twice makes is a 2/10 and ending Spurs' title dreams at the Bridge make it a 3/10

Beating us shouldn't be an achievement for you tbh

But I'd give you an extra two points for ****ing up the pricks at the lane

Never been so happy while watching Chelsea

Latest