Reply 7761
Couldn't be a better time to go for him tbh. Manager wise:

Real aren't changing
Won't go to Barca
Bayern have Ancelotti
Chelsea have Conte
UTD have Mourinho
City have Pep

Also has bottled 2 finals in the last 3 years so seems perfect for Arsenal tbh.

Spoiler

Original post by AR_95
Couldn't be a better time to go for him tbh. Manager wise:

Real aren't changing
Won't go to Barca
Bayern have Ancelotti
Chelsea have Conte
UTD have Mourinho
City have Pep

Also has bottled 2 finals in the last 3 years so seems perfect for Arsenal tbh.

Spoiler

In all likelihood we will be stuck with Wenger for all of eternity. He'll probably find a way to preserve his brain in a jar or something.

Lol at wanting Simeone as manager. Horrible football
And didn't win a trophy at the end of it either. If we had lost two CL finals to local rivals in 3 years we'd never hear the end of it.
Reply 7765
Original post by AliRizzo
And didn't win a trophy at the end of it either. If we had lost two CL finals to local rivals in 3 years we'd never hear the end of it.

Imagine thinking Spurs will get to the CL final :rofl:
Original post by SA-1
Imagine thinking Spurs will get to the CL final :rofl:

Was thinking more of Chelsea tbf, Spurs honestly can't cross my mind anymore as being serious after what happened this season.
Reply 7767
Was thinking more of Chelsea tbf, Spurs honestly can't cross my mind anymore as being serious after what happened this season.

Yeah. Spurs aren't serious at all.
Reply 7768

Oh, you said local :redface:
Original post by SA-1
Oh, you said local :redface:

Should have been more specific but Chelsea are local to us in the same way the Madrid clubs are local to each other :tongue:
Reply 7770
Original post by TheEssence
Lol at wanting Simeone as manager. Horrible football

We've played awful football this season too.

An Arsenal fan criticising the manager of a team who beat Barcelona, Bayern and took Real to penalties.

BellEnd is right for once

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7773
"I learnt more in four months under Spalletti than in 10 years in England." - Szczesny :K:
Original post by Jimmy Seville
An Arsenal fan criticising the manager of a team who beat Barcelona, Bayern and took Real to penalties.

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist, your obsession is actually a concern. At the end of the day, as Arsenal fans are usually reminded, it's about winning. Simeone is just as much a loser as Wenger when it comes to the CL.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7775

Such a mong thing to say.

Not like he won the La liga over Barca and Real or something
Too be fair Simeone is a really good manager. Even if he may not play the "most attractive football" he still gets his players around him and buying into his tactics.

I do think Wenger shouldn't go. Give him one more season and see how it goes.
Knew you wouldn't be able to resist, your obsession is actually a concern. At the end of the day, as Arsenal fans are usually reminded, it's about winning. Simeone is just as much a loser as Wenger when it comes to the CL.

He's been in further in the Champions League in 3 years than Wenger has in the last 6. He's got to more UCL finals in 3 years than Wenger in 19.

Oh, and he's won more trophies in 4 years at Atleti than Wenger in the last 10.

You are the nonce's nonce.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
He's been in further in the Champions League in 3 years than Wenger has in the last 6. He's got to more UCL finals in 3 years than Wenger in 19.

Oh, and he's won more trophies in 4 years at Atleti than Wenger in the last 10.

You are the nonce's nonce.

Is there a trophy now for getting to the final you absolute cretin?

Wenger = 0 CL,
Simeone = 0 CL.

Only stat that matters.
(edited 7 years ago)
Wenger = 0 CL,
Simeone = 0 CL.

Only stat that matters.

Wenger - 0 CL
Di Matteo - 1 CL

I love RdM but I'm not going to pretend he's a better manager, and neither should you wrt Wenger and Simeone.

Not taking the piss - are you actually autistic? Would explain a lot.

Latest