The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Rustled ^

also tldr

Bro if you wanna ride Saville's cock, just ask. I'm sure he won't refuse.
Reply 7841
Original post by AliRizzo
Bro if you wanna ride Saville's cock, just ask. I'm sure he won't refuse.

lel

Think you should realise it's time to stop responding when you've written that many paragraphs though
Original post by AR_95
lel

Think you should realise it's time to stop responding when you've written that many paragraphs though

Was simply responding in kind. Don't want his many days of research to go to waste.
Original post by difeo
- You are genuinely too stupid to argue against
- Argues against him

I only skimmed, but is the H2H record between Fergie and Wenger being used as some kind of justification to use that senile old man's name in the same damn sentence as the greatest manager the world has ever seen lol

I also thought he was taking the piss with his Simeone points but it seems not now as well
Would happily let anyone injure Giroud or Ramsey, those two are holding us back big time
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I only skimmed, but is the H2H record between Fergie and Wenger being used as some kind of justification to use that senile old man's name in the same damn sentence as the greatest manager the world has ever seen lol

I also thought he was taking the piss with his Simeone points but it seems not now as well

So much poverty logic

Yeah let's focus on head to head as if that's what matters rather than Fergie winning more titles and a CL

Yeah Simeone is a loser despite winning a title against the best team ever and the richest team ever

But isn't this just going back over a debate that Rizzo has already lost once
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Would happily let anyone injure Giroud or Ramsey, those two are holding us back big time

**** off, elite players

I think, like Mourinho, he's a class manager in terms of getting results and even better in motivating his players, but I wouldn't want that style of football (or his antics) at Arsenal football club.
Imagine thinking we even have a good style of football anymore.
I think, like Mourinho, he's a class manager in terms of getting results and even better in motivating his players, but I wouldn't want that style of football (or his antics) at Arsenal football club.

I don't think Simeone plays a bad brand of football, and his antics aren't really comparable to Mourinho, he's never disparaging to his peers or really to officials, he just gets over-passionate at times (not really a bad thing imo).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah

Fergie is obviously the greatest manager the PL has ever had though.
Original post by Pete_91
Nah

Fergie is obviously the greatest manager the PL has ever had though.

It's probably Michels at this stage yeah, I was being hyperbolic and overly emotional I guess.

Mourinho and Pep I feel can put themselves up there if they keep elevating themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was simply responding in kind. Don't want his many days of research to go to waste.

Writing three long piss off paragraphs is not "responding in kind".

You're giving me too much credit - took me three weeks to sort out that post.
Reply 7853
Ali just stop posting.
I don't think Simeone plays a bad brand of football, and his antics aren't really comparable to Mourinho, he's never disparaging to his peers or really to officials, he just gets over-passionate at times (not really a bad thing imo).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't his bench throw a football onto the field to prevent a counter attack?
Reply 7855
Didn't his bench throw a football onto the field to prevent a counter attack?

Didn't Pellegrini get into a fight with Pardew?
Didn't Wenger try and assault Mourinho?
Didn't the wind push Van Gaal to the ground?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Didn't Pellegrini get into a fight with Pardew?
Didn't Wenger try and assault Mourinho?
Didn't the wind push Van Gaal to the ground?

Your posts are always such utter tripe, take the hint ffs.
Reply 7857
Your posts are always such utter tripe, take the hint ffs.

Your posts are cancer and you have an anger problem.

If you're talking about classless managers and bad antics then well Wenger trying to attack Mourinho because he couldn't beat him definitely is high up in the list.

Lets not mention his incessant complaining of extrinsic factors that stop his Arsenal side from winning the title.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Your posts are cancer and you have an anger problem.

Thanks for the diagnosis Doc.
Reply 7859
Thanks for the diagnosis Doc.

No problem. :biggrin:

Latest