The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Why? Welbeck is already injured and Wenger won't buy two strikers.

I can't stand him. Would rather we play with no striker.
Original post by leinad2012
Yeah lets ignore the fact that the main instigators of the cancer on here in the last few days have been 2 United fans, 2 Chelsea fans and just 1 mentally handicapped Arsenal fan who the rest of us have shunned due to the permanent **** that comes out his mouth...

All I can blame it on is the stress of GCSE exams getting to Eddie and Ali

You're younger than me.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
You're younger than me.

You finished uni for real now Eddie, or you still doing exams? :smile:
It's not that deep bro, this thread occasionally requires putting Bell End in his place which I'm more than happy to do so. Side note: I do not instigate arguments.

I see, so you're just 'required' to put 'someone in his place'. Clearly I see how I was mistaken that you were angry, antagonistic or argumentative.
Reply 7884
Yeah lets ignore the fact that the main instigators of the cancer on here in the last few days have been 2 United fans, 2 Chelsea fans and just 1 mentally handicapped Arsenal fan who the rest of us have shunned due to the permanent **** that comes out his mouth...

All I can blame it on is the stress of GCSE exams getting to Eddie and Ali

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Neverdie
I see, so you're just 'required' to put 'someone in his place'. Clearly I see how I was mistaken that you were angry, antagonistic or argumentative.

So what if I have an exchange with some numb nuts over the Internet? How exactly does that me angry, especially if all he does is provoke? People that come into this thread and say 'ffs this thread has gone to ****' are the bane of my existence. Such joy knowing that a few idiots around the globe are affected by my ramblings in my spare time. Stop taking things so seriously and step outside into the real world.
You finished uni for real now Eddie, or you still doing exams? :smile:

Moh-Haider-640x400.jpg

Such dead banter ffs
So what if I have an exchange with some numb nuts over the Internet? How exactly does that me angry, especially if all he does is provoke? People that come into this thread and say 'ffs this thread has gone to ****' are the bane of my existence. Such joy knowing that a few idiots around the globe are affected by my ramblings in my spare time. Stop taking things so seriously and step outside into the real world.

Gj proving his point.
Worst love story since Twilight ffs.
have your argument elsewhere pls thx
xxx

Such dead banter ffs

It's not even banter ffs Edward, it's a simple question. Was hoping the answer was yes, otherwise you've literally wasted tens of hours arguing with Rizzo over absolute nonsense when you could have been getting that degree
It's not even banter ffs Edward, it's a simple question. Was hoping the answer was yes, otherwise you've literally wasted tens of hours arguing with Rizzo over absolute nonsense when you could have been getting that degree

I'm on a Btec you nonce.
I'm on a Btec you nonce.

Ahhh, that explains the BTEC retardedness. Didn't realise they did BTECers at Kings
Ahhh, that explains the BTEC retardedness. Didn't realise they did BTECers at Kings

You people lay off Ali.
I'm on a Btec you nonce.

You need go easy on the gifs and some Jones bbq and foot massage

[video]https://youtu.be/WPkMUU9tUqk[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
ngl do you guys have nothing better to do?
Original post by dbrownbeast

they're the trouble starters, punkin instigators!
Original post by dbrownbeast

No. Now gtfo Switzerland. The internet is a warzone and there's no room for a pacifist.

Unless, you don't actually go to Kings...
Unless, you don't actually go to Kings...

I don't.

Latest