Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone! I got my conditional offer from Lincoln for 320 UCAS points, what has everyone else got? Conditional or Unconditional! Let's get to know each other too!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for animal behaviour and got a conditional offer- I need to get a C in biology (already have a B at AS plus 3 alevels A*BB). Pretty sure it will be my firm so I'm really excited! Going to an applicant day on the 28th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loganley)
    I applied for animal behaviour and got a conditional offer- I need to get a C in biology (already have a B at AS plus 3 alevels A*BB). Pretty sure it will be my firm so I'm really excited! Going to an applicant day on the 28th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome dude I'm going to make it my firm too and I am too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Awesome dude I'm going to make it my firm too and I am too!
    Ah awesome! Have you visited before? This will be the first time I go and visit but I can't imagine I won't like it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah awesome! Have you visited before? This will be the first time I go and visit but I can't imagine I won't like it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used to live very near and I went to one of the open days, the city is lovely and the campus is fantastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    I used to live very near and I went to one of the open days, the city is lovely and the campus is fantastic
    I'm tempted to try and visit the city for the Christmas market, the whole place seems so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to try and visit the city for the Christmas market, the whole place seems so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go for it! Lincoln is a beautiful place, and it is well worth going for the market! Also try the Lincolnshire show when it is one!

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for you to receive your offer from Lincoln on UCAS? Just sent my application in for Media Production today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyKewley)
    How long did it take for you to receive your offer from Lincoln on UCAS? Just sent my application in for Media Production today

Posted from TSR Mobile

About two weeks mate

ReputationRep:
    Ah sweet, cheers mate!

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer (if i chose lincoln as my firm choice, which it was) for media production so i took that and now have a place for 2016 start already so i might see you guys there next september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radicalspacecat)
    I got an unconditional offer (if i chose lincoln as my firm choice, which it was) for media production so i took that and now have a place for 2016 start already so i might see you guys there next september.
    Awesome! Can't wait to start next year

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Can't wait to start next year
    You definitely going to Lincoln?

ReputationRep:
    You definitely going to Lincoln?
    Yeah man! About to firm my unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man! About to firm my unconditional
    Aw that's super cool, I guess I will see you there then huh?

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's super cool, I guess I will see you there then huh?
    For sure

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.