The Student Room Group

When was your first kiss?

I remember it being when I was 13-14 years old. It was at a party during the summer. I met this dutch girl and her friends, and I was chatting to them and at some point I got a kiss from her.

I remember feeling like such a player lol and my friends remind me of it every once in a while.

When was yours and who took your "kissing virginity"?

Scroll to see replies

14/15
Original post by queen-bee
14/15

Remember who it was and where?
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
I remember it being when I was 13-14 years old. It was at a party during the summer. I met this dutch girl and her friends, and I was chatting to them and at some point I got a kiss from her.

I remember feeling like such a player lol and my friends remind me of it every once in a while.

16 to a guy from a college near mine. It was in a park, n'aww romantic
Remember who it was and where?

My first ex and it was on holiday
Reply 5
Tomorrow night? I CAN DREAM, HAROLD
(edited 8 years ago)

FFS. I'm 17 and still haven't had mine :frown:
I must be really ugly.
I was 18 and it was with a "friend" I met through my local munch at the second one I attended. He's now been my boyfriend for two and a half years since.
Reply 8
18 and it was with a guy at a club. I was caught off guard when he kissed me but it was nice :tongue:
17 when we were at her bro's friend's house.
I was 11 and it was with my friend, she pushed me on the sofa and sat in my lap and put her tongue down my throat. It was awesome.
Original post by driftawaay
I was 11 and it was with my friend, she pushed me on the sofa and sat in my lap and put her tongue down my throat. It was awesome.

:puke:She must have a very long tongue?
Original post by william walker
:puke:She must have a very long tongue?

She does.
22nd April 2018
i remember my first kiss like it was yesterday i was at the cinema on a date but it wasnt as comfortable as youd think to be on a date they are very sticky and the brown mushy part of the inside of the date always comes out if you squash it too much and it got all over the seat i was sitting on in the cinema and i tried to wipe it with my hand but it just made me even more sticky and it got all over my face and the security guard in the cinema came up to me and asked if i wanted any help and i said yes so he opened his mouth really wide and it went so wide that the top half of his head stretched all the way to his back and his chin stayed on his neck and he had a really really long tongue like a giraffe but even longer and the tongue snaked its way to my face and hands and he licked away all of the date and even though it was my first kiss ive never had a nicer one than that and it was the best tongue ive ever experienced. xox
11, girl called Charlotte at School
I was 11, I didn't really fancy her but I knew she liked me and would go for it so it just kinda happened. It was alright tbh, could have been worse. I remember being nervous about doing that for the first time and then thinking is that it.
3rd october 2016 at 9.34pm :colondollar:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
3rd october 2016 at 9.34pm :colondollar:

Do tell me everything. I must know all details.

Quick Reply

Latest