Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

apple educational discount watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 11 and will soon be applying for college. I want to save all of my Christmas money and get a Mac book in august. (i will be starting college in September and i will be 17 on the 7th of September too). Will i be able to get an educational discount on my Macbook? i am going to get a NUS card, will that help?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I *think* you need to be in uni and have an 'ac.uk' e-mail address? Don't quote me on that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilygracecrouch)
    I'm in year 11 and will soon be applying for college. I want to save all of my Christmas money and get a Mac book in august. (i will be starting college in September and i will be 17 on the 7th of September too). Will i be able to get an educational discount on my Macbook? i am going to get a NUS card, will that help?
    You have to be a university student unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    "You have to be a university student unfortunately"

I've read online that you can go to an apple store with an NUS card and epending on the person i will be accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilygracecrouch)
    "You have to be a university student unfortunately"

I've read online that you can go to an apple store with an NUS card and epending on the person i will be accepted?
    http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/mac/education
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you can only do it online

ReputationRep:
    create a unidays account with your college/ school email. From unidays you'll be able to gain access to the Apple Online Educational Store

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajiri)
    create a unidays account with your college/ school email. From unidays you'll be able to gain access to the Apple Online Educational Store
    Thank you, it worked!!!

ReputationRep:
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    I recently bought one, you need to have a valid student card and be a full time student, so you're probably best to wait till you're just starting college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.