Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Celebrity parenting watch

Announcements

I'm doing my English coursework and I have to write a letter to argue against a particular article. The article I chose is about how there's nothing wrong with hiring a bunch of nannies to take care of you children even if it is almost full time nannying. One of the arguements in the article is that being a working mum makes it difficult to look after children because you're so busy with your career etc., so I guess to counter that, I should write something about celebrity parents and what they do for their children. Not MJ dangling his kid outside a window but like Angelina Jolie with her 6 kids and all those other Hollywood mums (Kim K maybe) but what do they actually do with their kids that make them mothers who, despite having a huge time consuming career (esp. Kim), still have time for their children? I know loads of them hire nannies too but I'm sure they do things with their kids? So any examples of celebrities putting time into parenting? (Like watching them participate in a school play or sports day or taking them out to the park or something). Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.