Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is kind of strange but recently I've been thinking about how cool it would be to have a female pen pal. I have always had male friends but never a female friend and trying to find one where I live is so blasé if you know what I mean. I tried looking on Omegle but there was a <1% success rate and I got banned twice for no reason WTF! Anyway if anybody here wants to be my pen pal (its a pretty good deal tbh) you need to meet certain requirements as implied in my message below. I'm not sure if this is a permanent job position, see how it goes.

This is the message I left when I went on Omegle:
    Hi! I am an 18 year old male currently living in the UK but hoping to relocate to the US in the future. I am interested in meeting an intelligent, attractive female around my age with interests in biology, chemistry and biochemistry, who would be willing to Google/Skypechat with me as an online friend.

Oh and also in before you're really desperate or have a drink of water to quench your thirst. It's not necessarily a girlfriend, just a pen pal. If anybody's going to be trolling around here It's going to be me

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I don't really know any guys so it'd be cool to get to know you? Not really looking for a relationship, don't worry! I'm definitely interested in biology and chemistry even though I don't study them which is I guess what you meant - I'm more of an arts student, hoping to study Fashion or Fashion Business at uni. Definitely up for making a new friend though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    Hey! I don't really know any guys so it'd be cool to get to know you? Not really looking for a relationship, don't worry! I'm definitely interested in biology and chemistry even though I don't study them which is I guess what you meant - I'm more of an arts student, hoping to study Fashion or Fashion Business at uni. Definitely up for making a new friend though
    Thanks for the quick reply but I'm really looking for someone more science oriented. I wouldn't have anything to say to an arts student
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Teslamegafan)

Oh and also in before you're really desperate or have a drink of water to quench your thirst. It's not necessarily a girlfriend, just a pen pal. If anybody's going to be trolling around here It's going to be me
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png jj.PNG (28.7 KB)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thanks for the quick reply but I'm really looking for someone more science oriented. I wouldn't have anything to say to an arts student
    This, my friend, is exactly why you don't have any female friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I have no idea what you mean but the attachment is invalid anyway :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    "Not necessarily a girlfriend" :rolleyes:

Only if you deem her worthy enough? XD
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I have no idea what you mean but the attachment is invalid anyway :laugh:
    http://i63.tinypic.com/34fjvj7.png

You're lying to me if you tell me you can't see this :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    invalid m9
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Student403)
    "Not necessarily a girlfriend" :rolleyes:

Only if you deem her worthy enough? XD
    hahaha his upfront attitude is actually kind of charming
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

That appears but it's kinda lost its effect now :/
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    invalid m9
    am I the only person who can see my attachment :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you want to do the two most beta male hobbies possible at the same time: reading and being in the friendzone. Maybe it will form a double negative and you will end up getting laid a lot but you need to ask a professional physicist to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    Looool, did you actually make a thread like this and then just..?? Nahhhh 😂
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    That appears but it's kinda lost its effect now :/
    I know :bawling: posting it twice is the equiv of saying it twice - it's completely lost it's magic. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:

anticlimactic, thought it would be funnier

ReputationRep:
    Seriously f*** you for spamming my computer with viruses. It's a good job I have good antivirus software.
    Dafuk

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried interpals?

I have loads of friends with the same interests on there - plenty of Biochemists :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Sounds like you want to do the two most beta male hobbies possible at the same time: reading and being in the friendzone. Maybe it will form a double negative and you will end up getting laid a lot but you need to ask a professional physicist to be sure.
    Technically what I am doing is more alpha. For one thing I'm mainly doing lab work not reading. To address your other point I would be more likely to be friendzoned if I knew them in person. If anyone tries to friendzone me this way I can just delete them as my contact because I really don't care.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Technically what I am doing is more alpha. For one thing I'm mainly doing lab work not reading. To address your other point I would be more likely to be friendzoned if I knew them in person. If anyone tries to friendzone me this way I can just delete them as my contact because I really don't care.
    Oooo he's sassy too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.