The Student Room Group

Female pen pal

This is kind of strange but recently I've been thinking about how cool it would be to have a female pen pal. I have always had male friends but never a female friend and trying to find one where I live is so blasé if you know what I mean. I tried looking on Omegle but there was a <1% success rate and I got banned twice for no reason WTF! Anyway if anybody here wants to be my pen pal (its a pretty good deal tbh) you need to meet certain requirements as implied in my message below. I'm not sure if this is a permanent job position, see how it goes.

This is the message I left when I went on Omegle:
Hi! I am an 18 year old male currently living in the UK but hoping to relocate to the US in the future. I am interested in meeting an intelligent, attractive female around my age with interests in biology, chemistry and biochemistry, who would be willing to Google/Skypechat with me as an online friend.

Oh and also in before you're really desperate or have a drink of water to quench your thirst. It's not necessarily a girlfriend, just a pen pal. If anybody's going to be trolling around here It's going to be me
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I don't really know any guys so it'd be cool to get to know you? Not really looking for a relationship, don't worry! I'm definitely interested in biology and chemistry even though I don't study them which is I guess what you meant - I'm more of an arts student, hoping to study Fashion or Fashion Business at uni. Definitely up for making a new friend though :smile:
Original post by nverjvlev
Hey! I don't really know any guys so it'd be cool to get to know you? Not really looking for a relationship, don't worry! I'm definitely interested in biology and chemistry even though I don't study them which is I guess what you meant - I'm more of an arts student, hoping to study Fashion or Fashion Business at uni. Definitely up for making a new friend though :smile:

Thanks for the quick reply but I'm really looking for someone more science oriented. I wouldn't have anything to say to an arts student :frown:
Original post by Teslamegafan

Oh and also in before you're really desperate or have a drink of water to quench your thirst. It's not necessarily a girlfriend, just a pen pal. If anybody's going to be trolling around here It's going to be me

Attachment not found
Thanks for the quick reply but I'm really looking for someone more science oriented. I wouldn't have anything to say to an arts student :frown:

This, my friend, is exactly why you don't have any female friends.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Attachment not found

I have no idea what you mean but the attachment is invalid anyway :laugh:
"Not necessarily a girlfriend" :rolleyes:

Only if you deem her worthy enough? XD
I have no idea what you mean but the attachment is invalid anyway :laugh:

You're lying to me if you tell me you can't see this :lolwut:
Reply 8
Attachment not found

invalid m9
Original post by Student403
"Not necessarily a girlfriend" :rolleyes:

Only if you deem her worthy enough? XD

hahaha his upfront attitude is actually kind of charming

That appears but it's kinda lost its effect now :/
Original post by ubisoft
invalid m9

am I the only person who can see my attachment :lolwut:
Sounds like you want to do the two most beta male hobbies possible at the same time: reading and being in the friendzone. Maybe it will form a double negative and you will end up getting laid a lot but you need to ask a professional physicist to be sure.

Looool, did you actually make a thread like this and then just..?? Nahhhh 😂
Original post by Use Err Name
That appears but it's kinda lost its effect now :/

I know :bawling: posting it twice is the equiv of saying it twice - it's completely lost it's magic. :hmmm:
Reply 15

anticlimactic, thought it would be funnier :colonhash:
Seriously f*** you for spamming my computer with viruses. It's a good job I have good antivirus software.

Dafuk
Reply 17
Have you tried interpals?

I have loads of friends with the same interests on there - plenty of Biochemists :fluffy:
Original post by SmashConcept
Sounds like you want to do the two most beta male hobbies possible at the same time: reading and being in the friendzone. Maybe it will form a double negative and you will end up getting laid a lot but you need to ask a professional physicist to be sure.

Technically what I am doing is more alpha. For one thing I'm mainly doing lab work not reading. To address your other point I would be more likely to be friendzoned if I knew them in person. If anyone tries to friendzone me this way I can just delete them as my contact because I really don't care.
Technically what I am doing is more alpha. For one thing I'm mainly doing lab work not reading. To address your other point I would be more likely to be friendzoned if I knew them in person. If anyone tries to friendzone me this way I can just delete them as my contact because I really don't care.

Oooo he's sassy too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending