Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am predicted ABB- my teachers think I should be able to get that, if I do the work, etc. I want to study Economics Bsc, I don't have to explain why I want to here, I have already done that in my personal statement.

I am applying for; Southampton as they are ABB (with the EPQ, which I am doing), Reading which is ABB (but if put as firm choice goes to BBB) and Kent BBB

However I am not overly convinced what to put as a 4th and 5th option? Any ideas of a place I will be offered, preferably a good uni in the South East- ish of England. Like Midlands at a push.

Like I'm probably not going to go to these uni's just a safety sort of thing

Thank you and I love you in advance,

Callum xoxoxoxoxoxo

ReputationRep:
    Royal Holloway (Surrey) is ABB and City University London is AAB however they are likely to accept ABB

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.