Turn on thread page Beta

Holiday romances watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ever had any? I haven't but then I bet you all knew that already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    yea i have
    last summer i got together with this mexican guy in germany
    we had to split up it was so sad!
    we still speak but we'l prob never meet again

ReputationRep:
    I bet you've had loads you just don't wanna tell

holiday romances are the bestttttttttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    hehe I wish, but no I honestly havent, although I have made friends on holiday. Maybe I can get a quick on in Lloret although I am only there for 3 nights, the other 4 nights are in Barcelona.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    aww hes jus a lil shy... he'l tell us... rite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    aww hes jus a lil shy... he'l tell us... rite?
    There is honestly nothing to tell. Although I am spending 3 nights in an 18-30 type resort so maybe my luck will change

ReputationRep:
    There is honestly nothing to tell. Although I am spending 3 nights in an 18-30 type resort so maybe my luck will change
    I'm sure it will

ReputationRep:
    heh im sure you'l have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I had a "holiday romance" last year in Cali, it lasted a couple of weeks while I was there, but then the whole long distance thing is pretty pointless after a while. It was good while it lasted though ...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have had a couple. The most memorable one was when I was 16 in Magaluf, I met a girl called Kim. We were with each other virtually all the time and on her last night we stayed up together all night and I was slightly surprised at myself that when she left I cried for hours and took me a couple of days to get my spirits back up. Looking back its kinda cool, just wish we had been leaving at the same time!

S

ReputationRep:
    heh *grins* Ill never tell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    heh *grins* Ill never tell...
    how much did dior pay you!

ReputationRep:
    *looks shocked* For what? He died in 1957!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    *looks shocked* For what? He died in 1957!
    for your constant advertisement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    LOL i can imagine u doing the advert

ReputationRep:
    i met an irish guy last year on holiday who was so funny and i really liked him, but i was in a relationship at the time. gutted! anyway, we became really good mates and he ended up having a fling with another girl. at the end of the holiday we swapped msn addresses and still stay in touch. when i split up with the guy i was with he decided to tell me that he had really fancied me and it was only cos i was obviously happy with my bf (which i had been then) that he didn't say anything cos he valued my friendship too much... dammit. but anyway we're still really good friends and he always cheers me up loads when i speak to him cos he's such a charmer (although i think he may just be like that with every girl)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ok, It goes, Dior, Chanel, Bulgari, Dior Poison, Dior.... becuase I love it, Christian Dior is my fave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    LOL i can imagine u doing the advert
    i know my sexiness but im not gay yet

ReputationRep:
    i know my sexiness but im not gay yet
    i been talking to chorid (is that how to spell his name?) and.....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.