Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i been talking to chorid (is that how to spell his name?) and.....
    shush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    shush
    :rolleyes: i wasn't going to say anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Has anybody ever had any? I haven't but then I bet you all knew that already
    Yeah I had one when I was 13 with an English guy but we were in France. All I did was kiss him (my first kiss) and then I didn't see him again after the 1 week holiday.

ReputationRep:
    I had a thing with a guy I met on holiday, but I wouldnt call it a holiday romance as the romance was definately missing cause I was shivering on a freezing cold beach in Newquay at 2am.

I wish I could what his name was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianaf18)
    I had a thing with a guy I met on holiday, but I wouldnt call it a holiday romance as the romance was definately missing cause I was shivering on a freezing cold beach in Newquay at 2am.

I wish I could what his name was!
    hehe aww! one day his name will come bak to you!

ReputationRep:
    I hope so! At least I remember what he looks like-he was very fit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianaf18)
    I hope so! At least I remember what he looks like-he was very fit!
    hehe in a holiday romance the most important thing to remember is the way he looks! the name doesnt mater that much as you might never see them again!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It ended in me wanting to kill myself. Then again it began in pretty much the same way, but hey, that's life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    Yeah, I have had a couple. The most memorable one was when I was 16 in Magaluf, I met a girl called Kim. We were with each other virtually all the time and on her last night we stayed up together all night and I was slightly surprised at myself that when she left I cried for hours and took me a couple of days to get my spirits back up. Looking back its kinda cool, just wish we had been leaving at the same time!

S
    going to Magaluf in July. I hope it'll be hot for partying.

ReputationRep:
    Last Christmas I was in Spain with family. When we were at the airport we got talking to a few people who were on our flight. They ended up being in the same hotel as us, and same floor. 2 of these people were from Norfolk, and were a fairly old couple, and the the other 2 were a young couple from Cheshire. I became great friends with the young couple. We clicked straight away. We're still in touch. Only now they've broken up, and I'm going out with the guy. At the moment this is obviously a long distance relationship, he's like 225 miles away. But he might have a job about 15 miles away from me and is planning to move down to be with me.... Not exactly a holiday romance since we got together afterwards, but we wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the holiday...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well last Christmas when I came to visit my mom and stepdad I met a guy. He had a part in the opera they were putting on. We talked for a while, and that was about it. Now that I think about it that doesn't really classifly as a "romance" but you know that was like the most action I've ever had. I think he looked at me once or twice from the stage too. Or...that could've been my imagination. My life is so sad *sob*

ReputationRep:
    Hmm - I got engaged to mine. Biiig mistake....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    going to Magaluf in July. I hope it'll be hot for partying.
    It most certainly is!

ReputationRep:
    vindo em Inglaterra!
    Fluffy- that doesn't make sense,... change it to bora inglaterra or allez inglaterra... or even vindo de Inglaterra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shines_)
    Fluffy- that doesn't make sense,... change it to bora inglaterra or allez inglaterra... or even vindo de Inglaterra
    merky buckets! Damn Google and their translator!

ReputationRep:
    merky buckets! Damn Google and their translator!
    Anytime...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.