Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have i ruined my chance of a relationship with this girl? watch

So, gunna try and keep this short and sweet. Im 19 and there is this girl i've got quite a crush on (i've never had a girlfriend, big crush lol), but i think i've blown my chances of getting anywhere. We first met about a year ago, my (old) friend was dating her and i met her when i went round his house. Ever since then we've spoken, nothing serious just casual chat. They broke up about 5-6 months ago and she kept talking to me since, i've kinda picked up signals that she might like me. In that timespan i havent realy shown an interest, but she would send lots of x's in out chats, i'd match them so i dont make any of us awkward. Its only now that i've realised she is realy pretty and a genuenly nice person. Cutting to the chase, we were supposed to meet but i put it off because i was so nervous about meeting her, i felt like i'd changed since she last seen me (physicaly, like weight, sh*tty haircut e.c.t) and i didnt want to confront her because of it. Now in the chats she seems less interested... I think i've ****ed up big time.
    What should i do? I realy like her but i feel i've lost my chance, i want to ask to meet up again but im afraid she would say no to it :'(
    Any help would be appreciated, kinda stuck in a bad spot here.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I would suggest asking if she wants to meet up.

ReputationRep:
    You can change your weight and hair cut at a different time. She will like you regardless of these thing and obviously likes you and wants to meet you again. Just message her, she will say yes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.