The Student Room Group

Is this girl a flirt?

Hey,

So I know this girl for a long time now (6/7 years now I think). She's a year older than me (if it is somewhat relevant). Now, the thing is that she started taking interest in me since June 2015. She would come up to me and talk for several mintues, and talk about things like we should catch up sometime and that we should go to some event together. Then, she would stop talking to me all together (she wouldn't send me any texts or even talk to me the next time I saw her). And again after a few weeks or so she will say the same stuff.

Once, she initiated a slightly bizzare convo over FB. Prior to the convo, me, her and few other friends went to see the fireworks. I didn't really talk to her much during the get-together. And then once I reached home, she sent me a message saying how the day was very fun and that we should do this again sometime. She also started asking me if I wanted to practise some songs on the piano with her singing 'just for fun'. I had a busy schedule during the week and so told her I'll let her know the next day, and she said: 'Okay, I will message you tomorrow.' Next day, no message came, and today, after more than a week I saw her and she she didn't even intiate a convo with me. But just before leaving she said bye.

I'm just wondering what her intentions are. It's evident that she is a bit insecure and unstable because of the way she has brief spells when she's talking to me a lot, and then for the rest of the days she's more or less disregarding me.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

So I know this girl for a long time now (6/7 years now I think). She's a year older than me (if it is somewhat relevant). Now, the thing is that she started taking interest in me since June 2015. She would come up to me and talk for several mintues, and talk about things like we should catch up sometime and that we should go to some event together. Then, she would stop talking to me all together (she wouldn't send me any texts or even talk to me the next time I saw her). And again after a few weeks or so she will say the same stuff.

Once, she initiated a slightly bizzare convo over FB. Prior to the convo, me, her and few other friends went to see the fireworks. I didn't really talk to her much during the get-together. And then once I reached home, she sent me a message saying how the day was very fun and that we should do this again sometime. She also started asking me if I wanted to practise some songs on the piano with her singing 'just for fun'. I had a busy schedule during the week and so told her I'll let her know the next day, and she said: 'Okay, I will message you tomorrow.' Next day, no message came, and today, after more than a week I saw her and she she didn't even intiate a convo with me. But just before leaving she said bye.

I'm just wondering what her intentions are. It's evident that she is a bit insecure and unstable because of the way she has brief spells when she's talking to me a lot, and then for the rest of the days she's more or less disregarding me.

BUMP
Reply 2
Why are you thinking instead of acting? Get her alone, go play piano with her, maybe you'll get a chance to work on your fingering.
Reply 3
Original post by ThePrick
Why are you thinking instead of acting? Get her alone, go play piano with her, maybe you'll get a chance to work on your fingering.

Good suggestion man! I'll try that the next time. 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending