Turn on thread page Beta

Why are Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Zyzz so many people's heroes if they used steroids? watch

ReputationRep:
    It's not very impressive to get huge from taking steroids, so I don't understand why so many people look up to them when they used steroids rather than working hard naturally
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Well you cant get as big/lean as them without steroids, and not everyone on steroids gets huge and aesthetic. You can't just take steroids for 3 years and end up with Arnie's physique. It's still hard work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey126)
    It's not very impressive to get huge from taking steroids, so I don't understand why so many people look up to them when they used steroids rather than working hard naturally
    Arnold took HGH too. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

The people that get massive without working out use synthol, a filler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Arnold took HGH not steroids, very different things. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

You don't have a clue mate, stop talking.

Arnold started taking steroids admittedly when he was 15 years old. He has even said he didn't know how much dbol he was taking at one point, he just used to swallow a handful of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squats and milk)
    You don't have a clue mate, stop talking.

Arnold started taking steroids admittedly when he was 15 years old. He has even said he didn't know how much dbol he was taking at one point, he just used to swallow a handful of them.
    Why do people comment when they have no idea what they're talking about....??????? (Not you by the way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyProtein)
    Why do people comment when they have no idea what they're talking about....??????? (Not you by the way)
    Because it massages their ego.

ReputationRep:
    Makes me sick when people make posts like this......

Here i am trying to inject 250mg test e into my glute and i can't because im shaking with anger (roid rage).

ReputationRep:
    Makes me sick when people make posts like this......
    It's all massively ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey126)
    There is so much wrong here. Go and read some basic information on the topic before posting ridiculous threads like this.

ReputationRep:
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Arnold took HGH not steroids, very different things. And there seems to be a misconception steroids make you massive, they do not, they only make you massive by putting in the work and hours in the gym.

are you dumb?
    HGH wasnt even around until the 80's/90's
    there are studies of sedentary people gaining more muscle than those who are not enhanced and training in the gym

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I assumed this was aimed at me, I do know what I am talking about, I don't have an unlimited knowledge about this, all I know about was HGH rudeness it completely not needed
    Arnold used steroids. So you are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    are you dumb?
    HGH wasnt even around until the 80's/90's
    there are studies of sedentary people gaining more muscle than those who are not enhanced and training in the gym

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This thread is testament to how dumb people are on the whole steroid thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    This thread is testament to how dumb people are on the whole steroid thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Threads like this are just a breeding ground for dumb people. They get corrected, take offence to it and don't listen to good advice. IMO threads like this should be locked after a good reply has been made by someone who knows what they are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Threads like this are just a breeding ground for dumb people. They get corrected, take offence to it and don't listen to good advice. IMO threads like this should be locked after a good reply has been made by someone who knows what they are talking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

You know sod all mate, you act like you know what you are talking about but honestly have very real little knowledge about such topics, get educated.
    I have trained in an invite only powerlifting gym alongside many enhanced lifters for the past 8 years. I have a fair amount of experience with this sort of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I have trained in an invite only powerlifting gym alongside many enhanced lifters for the past 8 years. I have a fair amount of experience with this sort of stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As have I mate, I have been trained by a former UKBFF contestant. I made a simple mistake, besides that wasn't the point of the thread.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.