Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I figured I might start this thread for all English applicants for UCL. Whether you're an international or home student has anyone gotten an interview or offer? I'm waiting for a reply as well.

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

[I know the struggle of starting a subject specific thread with no replies! Good luck :P]

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I felt sad that this thread was empty so I thought I'd say I got an interview invitation for English today from UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NazanAyseOsman)
    Hey there, I felt sad that this thread was empty so I thought I'd say I got an interview invitation for English today from UCL
    Oh congratulations!! Hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shivangi78)
    Oh congratulations!! Hope it goes well
    Thank you so much really good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    Do UCL give unconditional offers for English - I already have my grades - or must everyone attend interviews?

ReputationRep:
    It says on their website that not everyone who gets an offer is invited to do an interview - so I'm sure that's entirely possible for you. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're an international student, the interview is wavered. At times, even as a home student you might not be asked for one. Sometimes they even just give questionnaires that are subject-specific.

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take to get the questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weepingfox)
    How long does it take to get the questionnaire?
    I sent an email to the Admissions Officer for UCL English with the same question. He said if you've sent as early as Sept/Oct then you should probably get it by Nov/Dec as they like to finish off the first round of applications by Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I too an am international applicant and I'm supposed to complete the questionnaire by midnight tomorrow. #dying

ReputationRep:
    Gahhhh I hope I don't have to do an interview or anything good luck everyone with their applications/interviews/questionnaires!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isayhi)
    Hello! I too an am international applicant and I'm supposed to complete the questionnaire by midnight tomorrow. #dying
    How much time did UCL give you to submit the questionnaire? Just a day?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your interviews! Any IB applicants here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    Good luck with your interviews! Any IB applicants here?
    I'm an IB applicant. You too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shivangi78)
    I'm an IB applicant. You too?
    Yeah I'm applying from Greece. What about you? Have you received any offers so far?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview and test yesterday! Hopefully I'll hear back soon. Anyone else gone in for interview/test yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected... and offered Comparative Literature BA....... OH WELL Good luck everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S01B97)
    Got rejected... and offered Comparative Literature BA....... OH WELL Good luck everyone!!!
    Same here. Did you agree to take Comparative?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.