Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clinical report form watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've just completed a one week work experience at my local hospital in the radiography department. The staff in charge of organising work experience gave me a form for the clinical visit, but it had to stay with the staff. They have told me I will receive an email in the next couple of weeks.
    Is this too late for UCAS? Would it be an issue at interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterventionalCT)
    Hey guys, I've just completed a one week work experience at my local hospital in the radiography department. The staff in charge of organising work experience gave me a form for the clinical visit, but it had to stay with the staff. They have told me I will receive an email in the next couple of weeks.
    Is this too late for UCAS? Would it be an issue at interview?
    Normally you dont send of your clinical visit form until after you have been offered an interview, so do not worry! you dont have to send it off with UCAs, most people nomrally take the form to interview with them instead of sending them off. Where are you appling? I know BCU ask to have then before i think the 24th June next year, so dont worry about it, you can still send your UCAS off without having your form back Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katecatfish)
    Normally you dont send of your clinical visit form until after you have been offered an interview, so do not worry! you dont have to send it off with UCAs, most people nomrally take the form to interview with them instead of sending them off. Where are you appling? I know BCU ask to have then before i think the 24th June next year, so dont worry about it, you can still send your UCAS off without having your form back Good luck with your application!
    That's a relief! I'm considering UWE Bristol as the first choice.

ReputationRep:
    :badger:

ReputationRep:
    That's a relief! I'm considering UWE Bristol as the first choice.
    Ive applied there too, I sent my UCAS there 3 weeks ago and I still havent sent them my form I am going to wait until they request it or I will take it to interview (if i get one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katecatfish)
    Ive applied there too, I sent my UCAS there 3 weeks ago and I still havent sent them my form I am going to wait until they request it or I will take it to interview (if i get one)
    Good plan, I will most likely do the same. Usually the hospital emails a certificate of attendance after a placement (maybe a week or two) so I can take that with me.
    Do you think if I impress them at the interview, they may reduce the UCAS points required?

ReputationRep:
    Good plan, I will most likely do the same. Usually the hospital emails a certificate of attendance after a placement (maybe a week or two) so I can take that with me.
    Do you think if I impress them at the interview, they may reduce the UCAS points required?
    my hospitals never gave me a certificate of attendence, but they signed my form so i guess thats similar. And im not sure, maybe you could ask them at interview or phone admissions?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.