Turn on thread page Beta

Is this inappropriate ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I have a job interview (I'm 16) it's tomorrow and it's to work in a day care nursery but I don't know what to wear? I was thinking smart so I was going to wear a skirt with tights black boots a white top and a black blazer or a turtle neck grey top does that sound appropriate? Or will they think it's not good please give me advice??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilylf)
    So I have a job interview (I'm 16) it's tomorrow and it's to work in a day care nursery but I don't know what to wear? I was thinking smart so I was going to wear a skirt with tights black boots a white top and a black blazer or a turtle neck grey top does that sound appropriate? Or will they think it's not good please give me advice??
    Don't wear boots to an interview. But otherwise, that sounds fine. I'd go with the white top option, but I suppose that's down to personal preference.

Edit: Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Don't wear boots to an interview. But otherwise, that sounds fine. I'd go with the white top option, but I suppose that's down to personal preference.

Edit: Good luck!!
    Okay thank you

ReputationRep:
    i have a few suggestions
    firstly what were you thinking when considering wearing BOOTS to an INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!
    secondly
    i need to ask do you own any flat mary jane mules// i find they always bring me luck!
    thirdly honey, im guessing you are brunette with hazel eyes with green speckles. for this the turtleneck will look great on you
    fourthly, oval shaped face? i am i right, perfect with a fitted blazer
    fifthly, GOOD LUCK xx let me know if you are successful darling hope this was useful
    xoxo just call me your fairy godmother

ReputationRep:
    your welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawandhorses97x)
    i have a few suggestions
    firstly what were you thinking when considering wearing BOOTS to an INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!
    secondly
    i need to ask do you own any flat mary jane mules// i find they always bring me luck!
    thirdly honey, im guessing you are brunette with hazel eyes with green speckles. for this the turtleneck will look great on you
    fourthly, oval shaped face? i am i right, perfect with a fitted blazer
    fifthly, GOOD LUCK xx let me know if you are successful darling hope this was useful
    xoxo just call me your fairy godmother
    Thank you, I just read this
    How did you know I am a brunette with hazel eyes with green speckles that is exactly my apperance that is very strange aha!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.