The Student Room Group

Cheating

Scroll to see replies

It's your decision, obviously but I certainly wouldn't. You'll always have that niggling thought in the back of your mind that it could happen again - I don't imagine you'd ever be able to trust them again.

If someone cheats, they clearly don't think that much of you, get out now before they hurt you again because there are plenty of people who wouldn't do such a thing.
Original post by Zara_Ishaq99
I've forgiven him but finding it hard to forget about. It happened 5 months ago, and now we are still together and also since then he has proved his love for me, but people tell me I should have never have taken him back?

Well do you really want to be a relationship where you have that in the back of your mind all the time? Get with a guy who won't make you worry about this stuff
Reply 22
Original post by ihatescience56
[scroll] No [/scroll]

[scroll] what ihatescience56 said [/scroll]

[scrollr] the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOO. [/scrollr]
Original post by ZuluK
[scroll] what ihatescience56 said [/scroll]

[scrollr] the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOO. [/scrollr]

[scroll] That's right, zuluk :yep: [/scroll]

[scrollr] The answer will forever and always be no [/scrollr]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
[scroll] That's right, zuluk :yep: [/scroll]

[scrollr] The answer will forever and always be no [/scrollr]

[scroll] I'm always right. Ask everyone. [/scroll]

[scrollr] yes the answer is no. Because cheating is wrong and no one deserves to be cheated on. Thus the answer is no! [/scrollr]
I would be able to forgive someone for cheating and hopefully be able to become friends as I would probably still like to spend time with them but as far as cheating in a relationship goes, for me the trust would be gone and that is a big part of a healthy partnership, it wouldn't be fair on either of us to continue as I would constantly be paranoid and checking up on them but that's just how I'd feel, I'm sure there are people who can get past it
Original post by Zara_Ishaq99
Well I'm a girl and I'm asking from my perspective and experience.

Maybe now you might be beginning to realise why our religion (I assume you're muslim from your name, but you might have left. Idk) only allows dating within the islamic system of dating (mut'ah). If you had conducted this relationship within a mut'ah agreement, you wouldn't be facing your current problem/situation. I'm not telling you what to do, but giving you a few thoughts as to how you might want to do things in future.
Non mut'ah dating is haraam for a reason. But if you're gonna do what you want without regard to halaal/haraam, then go ahead sis.
I'd say cya to his sorry ass lol
Original post by ZuluK
[scroll] I'm always right. Ask everyone. [/scroll]

[scrollr] yes the answer is no. Because cheating is wrong and no one deserves to be cheated on. Thus the answer is no! [/scrollr]

[scroll] You were only agreeing with me...there is no need to be so smug ~.~ [/scroll]

[scrollr] Ofc. Relationship=over [/scrollr]
8 months isn't long for a relationship, it seems special but it's not, dump his ass.
Never go back to a cheating douchebag, they're not worth your time. :smile:
No. :hand:

8 months isn't that long to have been together. If he cheated on you, find someone better.
[scroll]you should never be with someone who's kissed, touched or slept with anyone else other than you [/scroll]
Reply 33
[scroll] You were only agreeing with me...there is no need to be so smug ~.~ [/scroll]

[scrollr] Ofc. Relationship=over [/scrollr]

[scroll] I will be smug if I want to be. I am always right! I speak the truth :smile: [/scroll]

[scrollr] exactly. A cheater ends up becoming a beater Lool just wanted to rhyme [/scrollr]
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll]you should never be with someone who's kissed, touched or slept with anyone else other than you [/scroll]

The irony
Original post by ZuluK
[scroll] I will be smug if I want to be. I am always right! I speak the truth :smile: [/scroll]

[scrollr] exactly. A cheater ends up becoming a beater Lool just wanted to rhyme [/scrollr]

[scroll] You're just saying what everyone else on here is saying [/scroll]

[scrollr] Bahaha, cheaters are leechers [/scrollr]
I cheated once, and my girlfriend didn't seem to mind at all.

Still banned from that TF2 server though.
Original post by Alexion
I cheated once, and my girlfriend didn't seem to mind at all.

Still banned from that TF2 server though.

You dick. I trusted you... :frown:
Original post by donutellme
You dick. I trusted you... :frown:

I'm sorry brother. I just get these uncontrollable urges, and the next thing I know... rapid fire crit rockets. I'm so sorry :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending