The Student Room Group

Im getting no where with my AQA AS level ICT course and Computer science. PLEASE HELP

Hello, hope this message reaches you in good health. The problem is we have teachers at my sixth form in the ICT department that don't know how to teach? I'm actually studying both ICT and computer science at AS level
( Exam board is AQA) Could someone give me some notes that will actually get me through both my ICT and computer science course. I do not want to re-sit this year again. Already stressed out as it is. I hope someone can help me as i'm in a very uncomfortable position at the moment
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

We have this exact same problem. The computer science group are only 2/9ths of the way through the course and the exam is like...soon. The ICT one, our reports are just now being started so the chance of us being ready for the exam is slim to none. Good luck though!

Quick Reply

Latest