Turn on thread page Beta

webcam has fallen down :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My webcam for my chromebook has somewhat slipped down, so the picture is cloudy and unclear.
    Is there any way to solve this problem?

Edit: Realised that the thread may be in the wrong section *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAMADAM27)
    Get a MacBook!
    In the future maybe, but I need a quick solution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eigo-Jin)
    My webcam for my chromebook has somewhat slipped down, so the picture is cloudy and unclear.
    Is there any way to solve this problem?

Edit: Realised that the thread may be in the wrong section *sigh*
    Well if the webcam has physically moved then the only way to fix it will be to dismantle the casing to get to wherever it is mounted.

If you're not confident to do that yourself then your only option is to find somewhere near you that does laptop repairs and take it in to them. It shouldn't be more than about 30 minutes work so will be cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    Well if the webcam has physically moved then the only way to fix it will be to dismantle the casing to get to wherever it is mounted.

If you're not confident to do that yourself then your only option is to find somewhere near you that does laptop repairs and take it in to them. It shouldn't be more than about 30 minutes work so will be cheap.
    Thanks for the reply. I will probably go to a shop but I can I ask how I can dismantle it?

ReputationRep:
    if you have a go at mending it yourself you may invalidate the warranty ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    if you have a go at mending it yourself you may invalidate the warranty ?
    Oh yeah, true. Didn't think of that actually

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.