Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    En-suite room available at Joseph Stones House (http://www.unite-students.com/leeds/joseph-stones-house). Fantastic room available right next door to Leeds College of Music (you can roll out of bed 10 minutes before your first lecture!) and within easy walking distance of other Leeds campuses.Situated in the city centre, this apartment is really convenient - you only cross a single road to get to the bus station and the markets. All maintenance and utilities – including fast wi-fi - are included in the rent, there’s a shared, well-equipped kitchen and a cleaner comes in every 2 weeks to service the shared areas.I’m leaving Leeds College of Music because I wanted to change subject area, but I was very satisfied with the accommodation. Message me asap if you’re interested – I know Joseph Stones has a waiting list, so it may go quickly!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.