Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. this thread is for anyone currently doing the Cambridge Pre-U qualification in Economics. Since it's quite different from a-level economics it would be useful to have this thread for discussion on difficult topics and questions. Let me know if you are doing it.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

In lesson we've been doing the 25 mark essays every week and I'm constantly around the M1/M2 mark. Just wondering how people advice to push into the distinction boundary.

It's mainly the evaluation I struggle with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grockey;[url="tel:60539663")
    60539663[/url]]Hiya,

In lesson we've been doing the 25 mark essays every week and I'm constantly around the M1/M2 mark. Just wondering how people advice to push into the distinction boundary.

It's mainly the evaluation I struggle with
    Hi I'm in Year so I just started pre u economics. However, for he evaluation, you mainly have to summarise your previous points and evaluate (judge) different perspectives. It's kinda hard to explain. But basically, with m1, that's basically around what most people would get, maybe you might be a bit above average. I am getting d3/m1 marks at the moment but I am aiming for d1/d2.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.