Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Scoliosis suffer support/ back pain watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm a final year Scoliosis sufferer. I am currently designing a rucksack to support Scoliosis for a university project- it aims to alleviate additional pain for sufferers carrying weight on their backs as well as improve posture.

I am in the research stage of the project and would love to get some feedback from any other sufferers on the product. I have attached below a link to a quick and completely anonymous survey could be great if you could help out!

Also any other general questions or comments about the project would be very welcome as well- thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBCXSMJ
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by emmariarob)
    Hi guys,

I'm a final year Scoliosis sufferer. I am currently designing a rucksack to support Scoliosis for a university project- it aims to alleviate additional pain for sufferers carrying weight on their backs as well as improve posture.

I am in the research stage of the project and would love to get some feedback from any other sufferers on the product. I have attached below a link to a quick and completely anonymous survey could be great if you could help out!

Also any other general questions or comments about the project would be very welcome as well- thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBCXSMJ
    I got my sister to do this for you :-)

ReputationRep:
    Done yours!
    Please also help mine as well
    Https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MeatAnalogue

Thank you in advance.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.