The Student Room Group

Does this mean he doesn't like me back?

Basically I have liked this boy for a while now even though we don't talk much and the thing is that he found out I like him because one of his friends overheard me and told him and I'm really embarrassed. The thing is before he found out he used to stare at me a lot an make eye contact with me for a long time. He is really popular and he's friends with all the girls. Now whenever I look at him and he and sees me, he looks away straight away very quickly ever since he found out I like him. When ever I come near him he always puts his head down and pretends that I'm not there. His friends also act really weird. Today, When my crush's friend told him I liked him, they both looked at me laughing and then my crush smiled at me. His friends will always either stare at me, smile at me or laugh at me and it makes me feel really scared and nervous because now I feel like I'm the joke of the school. It's even worse now because he always avoid eye contact with me which makes things awkward and I know that him and his friends talk about me because they look at me when doing so and I heard my name being mentioned. So could all these be signs that he is not interested and doesn't like me back? Did he even like me at one point?
Reply 1
Just be straight forward with him and ask what's going on! It could be that they're just being pathetic little boys or it could be something else- you never know until you ask! It might seems scary and embarrassing but in the end it will save you a lot of confusion and you'll be able to get on with your life. It might be that he likes you-who knows? If not and they're just being horrible, move on and don't waste your time on immature boys- you could do so much better! Good luck! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending