Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I'm working a season in Meribel this year with Espirit and going out in a few weeks. This is my first season and was wondering whether anybody is working out there or got any tips for working a ski season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleigh_hp)
    Hi all,
    I'm working a season in Meribel this year with Espirit and going out in a few weeks. This is my first season and was wondering whether anybody is working out there or got any tips for working a ski season?
    I'm heading out to Meribel this year too and would be keen to get any tips!

I'm debating atm whether to get my own ski boots or rent when I get there.

ReputationRep:
    Thats great!! I can't wait. Lucky I get free ski hire so there is no need for me to take any out but I think getting your own before might be a good option although they do great deals in resort! Have you been to Meribel before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleigh_hp)
    Thats great!! I can't wait. Lucky I get free ski hire so there is no need for me to take any out but I think getting your own before might be a good option although they do great deals in resort! Have you been to Meribel before?
    No I haven't been before! I went to VT last year so skied a couple of runs in Meribel but never stopped to see any of it. Have you?

Do you really think they'd have good deals in resort? I was thinking resort might be easiest because there is then the option to take them back to get them re-fitted. But I was worried in resort they might not have much of a range and they might be really expensive!

ReputationRep:
    You are going to have the best time, one of my friends did a season in Meribel and loved it! Have fun

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.