Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Am i good enough to apply for dental hygiene and therapy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Im reallyyy considering and wanting to applying for dental hygiene and therapy at portsmouth, plymouth, teesside and dundee.

Im doing btec science though cause I failed my A levels and didn't want to retake, I've got really good grades my course too and according to the university's i meet their requirements. I know this since i called them all and asked.

However i am really curious cause I think my chances are low since its so competitive, everyone else says I should apply though and apparently my chances are actually good and realistic?

I haven't even completed my personal statement yet, eventually ill end up applying midway this month,
    so realistically what are my chances?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ill take that as a yes?
    *bump*

ReputationRep:
    bumpp

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.