Turn on thread page Beta

UK student starting Bsc Economics at Tilburg University next year watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I was accepted into the Bsc Economics course at Tilburg University on the basis that I send my A-level results before the 1st of August. Unfortunately I cannot do this as I get my results on the 18th of August and thus my deadline has been extended onto the 1st of September.

I was wondering if there are any other UK students who are currently studying in Tilburg who may have previously had the same problems and if they would be able to let me know if it went smoothly for them. I am also unsure of the form in which I must give my results as the university keeps specifying certificates but I was curious if a list of results certified by my school would also suffice.

Thanks for the help!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.