Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do strippers always target the ugly ones? watch

Announcements

Me and two friends decided to go to a strip club the other night just to see what it was like, and when two strippers approached us they both talked to me instead of my friends... So does this mean I was the least attractive out of my friends and the one who they thought was most likely to pay for a dance?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    they go for those who look like sugar daddy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's well known they do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and two friends decided to go to a strip club the other night just to see what it was like, and when two strippers approached us they both talked to me instead of my friends... So does this mean I was the least attractive out of my friends and the one who they thought was most likely to pay for a dance?
    Logic would dictate they would go for the guys who are likely to pay them most. I'd think the first thing they'd look for was wealthy men- nice clothes, etc. Especially if they look like a flash ******, you tend to get guys throwing cash around in strip clubs. Being more drunk probably means more profit too. You'd also go for the guy who looks like he gets the least action/is most gagging for it. Unattractiveness would be part of that, but lack of confidence must be a big one too.

ReputationRep:
    They most likely approach someone who looks desperate. Someone who looks like he's a kid in a candy shop, except you'd be a dude in a Kandy shop :/

(Original post by ihatePE)
    they go for those who look like sugar daddy
    Maybe that's it, I was wearing a nice shirt etc. while my friends were wearing hoodies and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe that's it, I was wearing a nice shirt etc. while my friends were wearing hoodies and stuff
    Yeah, they probably thought you might actually have some money on you.

I've been to a strip club once and I basically got played by a stripper. This one came over to me, she was alright looking, but clearly older than the other girls, so being a bit more forward, she said something like "I'd love to give you the sexist dance of your life for forty quid". I was hammered (I'd only gone because I'd been kicked out the club), and I thought a good solution was to hold up a twenty and say "oh, sorry, I've only got twenty". She snatched it out by hand, grabbed my other hand and gave me a fully naked, but I felt kind of mechanical lap dance. Later on this absolutely stunning Venezuelan girl came over, and I was a bit gutted I hadn't saved my money. At least I'm not a bigger sucker as my mate, who insisted, even sober the next day, that his stripper had genuinely liked him.

Anyway, the point is I think she went for me because I looked young, unconfident and hammered.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about that but I've been to a club and had a right laugh with the girls. They must find it strange and refreshing to find other women in there. I'm not sure they're supposed to touch you bearing in mind i wasn't a paying customer....maybe she didn't see me as intimidating because I'm also a woman. I just let her do what she wanted tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I don't know about that but I've been to a club and had a right laugh with the girls. They must find it strange and refreshing to find other women in there. I'm not sure they're supposed to touch you....maybe she didn't see me as intimidating because I'm also a woman. I just let her do what she wanted tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you pay for a private dance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Did you pay for a private dance?
    No. I was just sitting on a couch near the bar. My male friends were being loud and annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.