Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you know about it. Who do you think is winning. Right now I'm saying Chip

ReputationRep:
    yaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn they're all corny af.

EDIT: Only thing worse than grime is northern grime.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone from Manchester should be picking up the mic and rapping. They make the music sound distorted and unbearable.

Stick to Oasis.

ReputationRep:
    chipmunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno)
    I don't think anyone from Manchester should be picking up the mic and rapping.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone from Manchester should be picking up the mic and rapping. They make the music sound distorted and unbearable.

Stick to Oasis.
    Lots of good music comes out of manchester but no good grime comes out of anywhere. It's one of the worst genres of music. I just can't take it seriously. Some fire in the booth sessions are quite okay but that's as far as it goes for me.

England is better at hip hop, grime should stay away or fully migrate over to America. Maybe Drake will start something.

Chip annoys me but his last one was goooodddd

But bugzy is so much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Chip annoys me but his last one was goooodddd

But bugzy is so much better
    Are you mad, how is Bugzy better than Chip?

Chip bodies Bugzy over and over again, the guy might as well move to Africa at this rate.

Bugzy bounced off chip's name, if it wasn't Chip Bugz would still be another Mancunian rapper sitting on the bench, watching from the sidelines.

ReputationRep:
    kanye tho

ReputationRep:
    Bugzy is trying to make a career of Chip but Chip Is lyrically way better. He's been in the industry for time. All Bugzy tracks sound the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    kanye tho
    Lethal Bizzle tho.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Chip was clearly a bit rusty with the first sends and I was LMAO at this pop star tryna get back into grime and getting his arse served... but he just keeps putting out cold tracks now while Bugzy seems to have run out of bars (see what I did there ).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    Lots of good music comes out of manchester but no good grime comes out of anywhere. It's one of the worst genres of music. I just can't take it seriously. Some fire in the booth sessions are quite okay but that's as far as it goes for me.

England is better at hip hop, grime should stay away or fully migrate over to America. Maybe Drake will start something.
    Hip hop is DEAD. Grime is what hip hop used to be about when it was still good - who's the best MC, who's got the best flow, the best punchlines and metaphors. Can ruin it if you're not into the beats, I personally love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Hip hop is DEAD. Grime is what hip hop used to be about when it was still good - who's the best MC, who's got the best flow, the best punchlines and metaphors. Can ruin it if you're not into the beats, I personally love it.
    I've been listening to grime over hip hop for around 10 years now.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ZolaCFC25)
    I've been listening to grime over hip hop for around 10 years now.
    Same here mate, since the turn of the millenium hip hop has been dying a slow, painful death.

ReputationRep:
    People calling Chip a popstar but if Bugzy Malone was offered on a track with Chris Brown are you telling me he would decline? Bugzy went on a track with biggest popstar of the year Tinie Tempah. And even Skepta and Wiley and BBK in general have done Pop songs.

Are you mad, how is Bugzy better than Chip?

Chip bodies Bugzy over and over again, the guy might as well move to Africa at this rate.

Bugzy bounced off chip's name, if it wasn't Chip Bugz would still be another Mancunian rapper sitting on the bench, watching from the sidelines.
    Yeah I prefer bugzy but atm Chips been laying down some good bars but that doesn't mean I have to like him.
    Chip is a lil ******** and nah mate bugzy is better.
    How did he make bugzy? Chip has only made it this big in the grime scene because of the disses and stuff otherwise he'd be stuck singing stuff like oopsy daisy I mean come on.

Though personally I listen to j hus skepta STORMZY and them likes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah I prefer bugzy but atm Chips been laying down some good bars but that doesn't mean I have to like him.
    Chip is a lil ******** and nah mate bugzy is better.
    How did he make bugzy? Chip has only made it this big in the grime scene because of the disses and stuff otherwise he'd be stuck singing stuff like oopsy daisy I mean come on.

Though personally I listen to j hus skepta STORMZY and them likes
    What are you on about Chip never made Bugzy? Bugzy jumped on Chip like the mushrooms off of Mario.

If it wasn't for Chip, Bugzy wouldn't have made one milllion views without the help of the Chip diss, Chip has two mobos, bugzy is still searching for one, Chip recorded with big time artsists from overseas Bugzy is still recording with chavs off his estate.

Chip got signed by a big time label Bugzy is still searching for his. And Chip made records like Oopsy Daisy for the revenue and I can't blame him, and plus it hit number 1, I bet Bugzy could he would have crossed over as well.

Chip is overall a better artist lyrically and flow wise. Bugzy just can't compete, Chips in a league of his own.

ReputationRep:
    Most of Bugzys fans are year 7 kids with top knots who polish their Nandos membership cards daily and came into grime when KSI did Lambo. His Twitter is literally full of them. Chip has been in the game for time and his disses are way superior Bugzys lyrically and with the flow.

ReputationRep:

listen
    FINISH HIM

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.